Orderly - Manage your TODO lists with Drop Box sync feature - 'Giveaway'

jaffdevil

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! It really organizes my tasks in a single screen and gives an overall picture. Drop box sync makes my todos to sync between my iphone and ipad.

Need an iPad compatible version which will be more handful :)

Last edited:

joe_run

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! It really organizes my tasks in a single screen and gives an overall picture. Drop box sync makes my todos to sync between my iphone and ipad.

Need an iPad compatible version which will be more handful :)

Hi jaff, Thanks for the reply. We are working on iPad compatible version and will be available in near future.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm really liking this app and am going to be putting it on my wife's iPhone too. The thought that went into laying this one out and making it functional really stands out! Nice job :cool:

Reactions: joe_run

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
This app looks great! Hey joe you have any more promo codes? I definitely would like to try it. Would appreciate it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Orderly - Manage your TODO lists with Drop Box sync feature

After using orderly after a few days, I have to say that I use this app way more than the stock reminders app. I just love the UI of the app and how smooth it is. I definitely will be using this app for a long time.

Sent from my 4s using Tapatalk

joe_run

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Orderly - Manage your TODO lists with Drop Box sync feature

After using orderly after a few days, I have to say that I use this app way more than the stock reminders app. I just love the UI of the app and how smooth it is. I definitely will be using this app for a long time.

Thanks for the review. Working on more Themes for the next version :)

gpraysman

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site

Joe - very nicely designed app. There a lot of to-do list apps on the market, but I think yours really competes well. Would you ever be interested in selling the ownership of this app for the right price?

joe_run

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

For anyone who is interested,

With a bunch of todo list apps in the appstore, 'Orderly' is known for its unique interface and the first to-do app that helps you visualize to-dos with an intuitive visual layout.

We are giving away this intuitive todo list app with drop box sync feature. Pls mark a reply in this thread and in return we will send u a promocode (only for first five replies). Thanks in advance for participating.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2