Review: Bucket of Aliens

jrmobile

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Review by blissbubbley
FREE, ***

Quite possibly one of the weirdest apps I have yet to review but who knows what 2012 will bring!? So anyway Bucket of Aliens is a game that has the wackiest idea EVER (until the next one I review I guess!)

Here is the iTunes description;

?A woman gives birth to an alien. She then gives birth to an alien over and over again. It?s your job to catch the aliens in a bucket. If you don?t the alien cries. As the levels go up the aliens are born faster and faster. This game is out of this world?.

bucket-of-aliens

The game was only released just before Christmas and I hope there will be further updates as the game doesn?t really have an incentive to get the alien into the bucket as you don?t lose lives, the game just levels up and gets quicker but there isn?t an incentive to play it yet? I mean I want to save crying aliens as much as the next person but there is no challenge as you can just carry on playing without a lot happening.

Also the bucket doesn?t go all the way across the screen so if your alien is falling on the far left or right then I?m afraid it will cry as you can?t reach it! Poor alien.

This app is new and I?m sure they will try to make it a bit more challenging in time. It is free and if you like quirky games then this is probably for you.

The game is available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later

Rating scale:

* = No redeeming qualities or features, probably not worth it even if it is free
** = Few redeeming qualities, or is simply isn't worth the price
*** = Some good features but also some clear flaws.
**** = A solid app, worth the money if interested, a few flaws or problems or slightly overpriced
***** = Top of the line app, no problems or drawbacks.

angelinaapps

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I have never seen a woman giving north over and over again but I seen it now . Poor baby aliens they were crying all the time since I could not catch them .

robinthoms2

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Bucket of Aliens revolves around the simple concept of catching aliens in a bucket. If the player is unable to catch the alien, the alien will start crying, just like a new born baby,