Alarm clocks

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've done a search and not found what I wanted, so lets see what the experts say.

I replaced my Droid with a Verizon iPhone. I'm still learning all it can do. One thing I used my Droid for was my alarm clock, but I'm having trouble finding an app for the iPhone that works as well as my Droid did. Playing with iHome+speep now, it's got lots of settings, I'm still learning what it can do.

Here are features that are important to me:

When I plug in the charger cable, or set it in the dock with the alarm clock activated, I want the screen to stay on, acting as my bed side clock.

During the time I'm asleep, I don't want text notifications. No text sounds, no text pop ups. I'll take a call, but I don't need one of my drunk friends sending me a text at 3am and waking me up.

I'd love for it to be able to wake me up with one of my Pandora stations, but that's not a deal breaker.

Do any apps do that?

My phone isn't jailbroken btw. (yet?)

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I dont know about the whole Pandora station wake up think but you should check out Alarm Clock Pro in the app store. It has a very sleek design and stays on at night while you charge if you want it to. I like it and its on .99 cents (US). I would definitely give it a shot. It has a free version sans some of the more advanced features but its definitely worth the .99 in my opinion. Another one to check out is the Touch LCD - Designer Speaking Clock. Im not sure if it allows you to wake up to music, but I use this app on my iPad and love it. Try them out and let me know what you think.

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I dont know about the whole Pandora station wake up think but you should check out Alarm Clock Pro in the app store. It has a very sleek design and stays on at night while you charge if you want it to. I like it and its on .99 cents (US). I would definitely give it a shot. It has a free version sans some of the more advanced features but its definitely worth the .99 in my opinion.

x2 on Alarm Clock Pro. I have used it since Feb.7 and I love it. Used the free version the 1st night and bought Pro the next morning.

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
It may not be perfect for everyone, but I am in love with Smart Alarm. I have never woke up so easily ever before in my life. Even after only about 4 hours of sleep I was able to wake up with ease using Smart Alarm.

e_t

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I use the Nightstand Central app on my iPad and it works great. There is an iPhone version and it's only $0.99.

patsfan 1991

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I've done a search and not found what I wanted, so lets see what the experts say.

I replaced my Droid with a Verizon iPhone. I'm still learning all it can do. One thing I used my Droid for was my alarm clock, but I'm having trouble finding an app for the iPhone that works as well as my Droid did. Playing with iHome+speep now, it's got lots of settings, I'm still learning what it can do.

Here are features that are important to me:

When I plug in the charger cable, or set it in the dock with the alarm clock activated, I want the screen to stay on, acting as my bed side clock.

During the time I'm asleep, I don't want text notifications. No text sounds, no text pop ups. I'll take a call, but I don't need one of my drunk friends sending me a text at 3am and waking me up.

I'd love for it to be able to wake me up with one of my Pandora stations, but that's not a deal breaker.

Do any apps do that?

My phone isn't jailbroken btw. (yet?)

I used to have a droid and a droid x and I had the charging alarm clock docks for both... The iPhone has something similar called the kensington alarm clock charging dock which you can download the app for free and it's called rise and shine.. It's in the app store and the dock cost 30 bucks but you can get it for like 12 bucks on amazon... It's a great accessory

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2