jscholz22

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
Is anybody having issues with beejive? Specifically gchat on beejive. Mine is freezing and crashing all the time now. When I enter a conversation it freezes. I can get back to the home screen then it crashes when I try to reopen it. It just started yesterday. I deleted the app and reinstalled but am still having issues.

Just curios if other people are in this boat.

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Is anybody having issues with beejive? Specifically gchat on beejive. Mine is freezing and crashing all the time now. When I enter a conversation it freezes. I can get back to the home screen then it crashes when I try to reopen it. It just started yesterday. I deleted the app and reinstalled but am still having issues.

Just curios if other people are in this boat.

I've had this issue with Gtalk for a while with Beejive. It's nothing new. All you need to do is close it (go to your home screen) and then force close the app, and then it should open up again normal. I believe Beejive is taking a long vacation. I've written them multiple times and they are HORRIBLE. I've been a long time user (since my blackberry near 6 years ago) and since then they've been on a downward spiral. It's sad. I've posted multiple times in their forums, I've given them suggestions on how to fix some of their programming and I'm done after no answers to questions, and no comments.

To fix your issue: close and force close, reload. It happens. My friend also has the same issue.

jscholz22

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
Thanks. That is what I'm currently doing. I never had a problem with beejive until recently. I've had it on BB, Android, and all my iPhones. It used to be a rock solid program and well ahead of anything else out there. Not so much anymore. I wish they had a true gchat app by google, but that's not going to happen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2