anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Using Evernote to sync BB Memopad to my PC. Put in some notes in my wife's 3GS, which she synced to her Mac, but she can't find them in her iTunes. Anybody know where she can find them? Thanks.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I thought Evernote synced with servers on the Internet, and you could sync the desktops, other phones, etc., by logging in with the account that was created. I didn't think it was possible to sync directly via iTunes.

Reactions: anon(631531)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I thought Evernote synced with servers on the Internet, and you could sync the desktops, other phones, etc., by logging in with the account that was created. I didn't think it was possible to sync directly via iTunes.

I guess you're right. She can't find those notes that i created anywhere on her Mac.

tjrtjrtjr

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
There should be a link to download Evernote for Mac when you head over to evernote.com. Once you've downloaded, there is actually no need to sync your computer at all (just open or refresh in the app), as others have pointed out.

FWIW I quite like the desktop app. There are better ways to get info or thoughts from your phone to your desktop (check out Pastebot, or use the inelegant-but-instinctive "e-mail yourself" method), but if you've got a lot of different projects or ideas to juggle, Evernote is definitely the way to go.

Reactions: anon(631531)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know how to delete one or two names, within a long list of names, that i have on one page in Evernote? I have a "delete" option when i right click, but that will only delete the whole note, not a part of it. Thanks.