New iPhone App, The Cartographer: Google My Maps with Offline Functionality on Your i

ATastyPixel

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

I launched an iPhone app today that I've been working on forever. I hope you like it!

"The first thing you?ll notice about The Cartographer is that its design, as A Tasty Pixel puts it, is, ?Evocative of a time when maps were works of art.? But it?s also quick and intuitive way to access and edit your Google My Maps, with all of the functionality you?d expect and want to have."

The app website was also featured on appsites.com

What it Does:
The Cartographer tightly integrates with Google's desktop-based custom map tools, for vacation planning on a familiar, easy to use platform. The resulting maps can be effortlessly accessed and edited on the iPhone. Users can also access their custom Google My Maps offline, an essential component for leisure and business travelers alike.

We've set up a media kit with more screenshots, promo video and a press release, if anyone's interested in reviewing it:

A Tasty Pixel ? Products ? The Cartographer

Now available on the [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-cartographer/id393312081?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iPhone App Store![/URL]

Hope you like it!

Cheers,

Michael