Best IM app?

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
What would you guys recommend for a good instant messaging app? I have just installed meebo and it is not working for me. I have also tried the regular aim app but still having issues with it. So what would you guys recommend?

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm also curious. I have trillian loaded on my computer (the free version) and really like the way it works, but I'm curious if anyone is using trillian on their iPhone. I'd like to get feedback prior to purchasing.

itrix

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
IM+ is really good and easy to use. Besides I already have an existing account I don't have to deal with creating a new one.

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Well I WAS going to buy BeeJive but the reviews in i-Tunes were pretty bad...10 of them in a row...So I went with IM+ (free version) for now and may upgrade to the full version.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
IM+ is really good and easy to use. Besides I already have an existing account I don't have to deal with creating a new one.

What do you mean?

Well I WAS going to buy BeeJive but the reviews in i-Tunes were pretty bad...10 of them in a row...So I went with IM+ (free version) for now and may upgrade to the full version.

BeeJive is really good. Some of those reviews are from people who dont know how to use the damn thing. I would give it a shot.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Compare:

beejive-2-iphone.png

to

im.jpg

I know its not the best comparason, but look at the chat mode on IM+. Kind of bland if you ask me.

of course theres more to the apps then just sex, but still.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have both IM+ and BeeJive and prefer BeeJive but use IM+. It annoys me that after spending $9.99 on an IM app they want me to pay again to have an iPad version. IM+ is universal and for that reason alone I am using that now.

Come on BeeJive really!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2