NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhammett17

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
PLEASE pick me for USA western region

Wow, this would be so useful for me! I'm horrible with directions and I def need one of these. I'd hate to invest in a garmin. I just want it all in one on my cell phone. One device for everything! I always get lost even with google maps. I love that this has turn by turn voice directions, and it looks soo easy to use! I travel a lot for work to go to meetings, and I rely way to much on my maps on iPhone. This would make my life so much more easier! Please help out a girl with horrible navigation skills :)

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
I would love to have the Central Myregion Navigon App please:) and I will use this gorgeous lookin' app to take me all the way from my small Minnesota town, to a lovely place called: George W. Bush's Ranch in Texas USA! I would love to sit and have a nice little chat with the man!:p

Keep up the amazing articles Georgia(!!!), Hakala

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2005
Visit site
I'd like the West region version. My new iPhone 4 has turned me into a ladies man. I have a new girl every day of the week and turn by turn directions would help me get the "honey" faster.

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have the Central Region. My family and I do a lot of driving between WI, IL, IA, MO and parts central/south. I just picked up the Navigon USA app - it looks promising so far!

sbs8331#IM

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Put me down for the East Region one. My wife and I are planning a getaway to Edisto Beach, SC in September. I'd use it to help us explore some remote, possibly romantic, areas of the island without getting lost. I'll also use the app in my constant travel as a software implementation consultant. Thanks very much!

lscup7187#IM

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I would really love to have one of these codes for the Southeast USA because I am looking for a great navigation app in a smaller package and I love free stuff. Also, I'm not a dirtbag pirate and won't resort to those methods but if I'm not chosen I'll probably just buy it anyways...lol. However, I don't want to do that so it would be great if you picked me. This was a pretty lame pitch but I couldn't really think of many colorful ways to express that I wanted a free code. Thanks NAVIGON!!!

Macattack

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
If I won, I'd like the Eastern US. I would use Navigon to navigate the mountainous back roads of SC, NC, VA, and WV to take my family to new camp sites and on new hikes. Family time away from the hustle-and-bustle is some of the best family time you can get!

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I would like to put in for the Eastern US , my best friend id getting married in Rehoboth Beach DE & it is my wife birthday . So I am taking her on a weeks vacation down to see her best friend in DC and party it up with them & get some great Chili @ Ben chili . The we will be off to a suite on a sweet beach . So please help me so I can navigate the crazy beltway .

Thanks

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Navigon

I would love to have Navigon USA Eastern Region. I can use it to drive from Hazleton, PA(where i live) to Rochester, NY to find the fastest route to my brother in law that has terminal cancer at Strong Memorial Hospital.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
My fiancee and I got engaged recently and anyone that's started wedding planning knows that you then have to drive all over to find a "proper" venue. Some of the places we've gone to see have been close, others are in the back hills that I don't know well at all.

Having an app like Navigon West US region, would really help out the future Mrs. Big9erfan and I over the next few months as we plan our big day.

msdoran

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have the Central region. My 3 year old son wants to go camping before the summer is over and the Navigon would be the perfect app to help us find, and get to a new favorite spot!

FroBozz

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
If you pick me, I would like the eastern region.
My wife, daughter, and I plan to spend a week traveling around the coasts of Michigan exploring and finding places to camp. This tool would be very useful to keep us from getting lost while we are exploring unfamiliar places!

Thanks TiPb :)

JoeUser99

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok, my intentions may not be so noble, but I'd love a copy of the Central region. I'd use it to take a trip to Dallas to take my wife to see her favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77