We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

punkpuppy

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone's kingdom go bonkers after the last update (the one with the new level 25 castle upgrade)? My beer house is training oxen, my witch's house is grilling hotdogs and my houses are invisible. Does anyone know how I can fix this?? I just remodeled my kingdom! :mad:

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey Everyone just found out why some of your shops are not getting business. Business farming
is restricted, based on a concurrent orders limit. Which means if you build too many of one type
of business only a percentage will receive orders. Those of us who choose to ignore the
restriction will have lot of idle shops as far as receiving orders. At least now I know why
my tailor shops:D have only a few dress making orders :)

Last edited:

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi xoMissAllixo: glad you are addicted also, I visited your kingdom, it already has a long line for your only business, will revisit soon ;) LOL

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi punkpuppy I had no problems, but sure this will help you, let us know what happens :)We Rule Hi Rulers! Some of you may notice that your kingdoms look a bit like a Jackson Pollock painting after updating to 1.03. DON'T WORRY. If you delete and reinstall We Rule, it'll return your kingdom to normal (everything is saved in plus, so don't worry about losing progress).

punkpuppy

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Evinstorme! My kingdom is back to normal! :D

Hi punkpuppy I had no problems, but sure this will help you, let us know what happens :)We Rule Hi Rulers! Some of you may notice that your kingdoms look a bit like a Jackson Pollock painting after updating to 1.03. DON'T WORRY. If you delete and reinstall We Rule, it'll return your kingdom to normal (everything is saved in plus, so don't worry about losing progress).

rloz

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Great game. I am a very active player.

Please add me. Username: rloz

I have shops open for business. I will add you back in return.

Thanks!

perileuk

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Expanding

I am constantly expanding my kingdom as I level up, and I typically have 3-5 open shops on an ongoing basis. I ALWAYS shop from those that add me as a friend if they have open shops. So if you want someone to come fill your orders then add me!

We rule id: perileuk

knatt

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys! The maps and friends lists are fixed!! I jus added a bunch of players.. So don't forget to add me! My gamername is knatt! Jus KNATT.. I will be looking forward to ur visits ;)

-Knatt