World War Discussion

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
...it was disappointing. But at the same time, I was a bit confused when I read those results. This game is extremely dynamic. Things change. Have you noticed they now have little pictures of the units in the battle report? I think it's a little bit much- overkill. I hope those extra graphics don't drag the system down too much.

Bad

Xanderprime

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
...it was disappointing. But at the same time, I was a bit confused when I read those results. This game is extremely dynamic. Things change. Have you noticed they now have little pictures of the units in the battle report? I think it's a little bit much- overkill. I hope those extra graphics don't drag the system down too much.

Bad

Wow, I had to hit someone just so I can see the new battle report today (I hit him twice just to make sure ;)). I like it.

tyler384

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Comment Improvement

Comment system in this game really does not promote diplomacy. By commenting you essentially paint a crosshair on your head. Someone who tried to attack me complimented me on my defenses. I wanted to say thanks but noticed that the one guy who hit me before (WASP) has kept his comments on his board (and I noticed wasp cleans up his board). So I can be hit by wasp from this other guys comments if I would have replied.
Yea comments should be Improved. You should have the option to make them private.

I got in a mini war with someone and after about a week of losing he switched to my country so i couldn't attack him anymore and began sanctioning me over and over. I commented on one of my German allies page for help, he ended up allying with the guy and attacking me instead. I got sanctioned 26 times before he got bored. But he could sanction me 6 months from now if he gets bored again.

I don't comment on anyone's page except my own now. If I'm pissing someone off they'll check my comments out and will see the comment about them. Puts you in control of that cross hair.

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Is the only point of putting money in the vault to prevent from being hit and robbed? Why not just build more buildings?

Well if you are saving up to buy a bigger building then you use the vault to keep your money safe. It's also the same for purchasing units in bulk.

Roonster,

Alliance Code: KV85XT

Reactions: Badshah

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Breaking News!!

The JustCalcIt website is changing... there is a place where the total upkeep number should go. It does not appear to be finished, but it is a good sign. Something's in the works.

Nolove

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
You have to get the app "Spell Number" free from app store. Then you have to enter this number: 91929394.59

Press return and then go to Settings---->General----->Keyboards----->International Keyboards

Scroll down to Japanese and turn on the Emoji option.

Then you're set! :)

thanks.i got it now

Last edited:

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Apparently, Heavy Equipment Transporters are not as intimidating as Naval Tankers. I woke up today with 7 attacks, all losses. Maybe they can't see the Transporters with all my other ground units, unlike my Naval Tankers which were by themselves.

Is it okay to build defensive building while you are building income, or should I concentrte on only one at a time?

Also could someone tell me the stats for the Stealth Jet?

HabsFan

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Apparently, Heavy Equipment Transporters are not as intimidating as Naval Tankers. I woke up today with 7 attacks, all losses. Maybe they can't see the Transporters with all my other ground units, unlike my Naval Tankers which were by themselves.

Is it okay to build defensive building while you are building income, or should I concentrte on only one at a time?

Also could someone tell me the stats for the Stealth Jet?

How you build really depends on your strategy. I focused on income first until I had enough to max out on the best defensive units, then I focused on defensive buildings to strengthen my defense for a while. At some point I started to alternate between defense and income.

Stealth Jet cost $650,000, has 50 attack and 15 defense. Upkeep is 10000.

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I've started to notice that battle outcomes are starting to be more random. Sometimes I get attacked by a certain player, then an hour later I get attacked by the same person again and the outcome changes; whether it's win to lose or lose to win. Anyone else noticing this too?

----------------------------
Watch my new YouTube Video!
YouTube - How to Make Money Using CashCrate

reath37

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
i cant seem to beat any one above my alliance ?

the problem is that the game wont let me fight people with the same alliance number, it will only give me ones that are much higher than myself i am a lvl
50 with a alliance of 111 but it only gives me alliances of 135 and better whats the use of playing and spending money at the site, if all you get for your trouble is diapointment when you play? some one at the top needs to look at the way people are matched up. if you are a lvl 1 with 110 alliance
you will beat a person that is a lvl 50 with a alliance of 10. thats stupid
they should have match up alliance to alliance not lvl to lvl. if you have an oppinon please let me know

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
the problem is that the game wont let me fight people with the same alliance number, it will only give me ones that are much higher than myself i am a lvl
50 with a alliance of 111 but it only gives me alliances of 135 and better whats the use of playing and spending money at the site, if all you get for your trouble is diapointment when you play? some one at the top needs to look at the way people are matched up. if you are a lvl 1 with 110 alliance
you will beat a person that is a lvl 50 with a alliance of 10. thats stupid
they should have match up alliance to alliance not lvl to lvl. if you have an oppinon please let me know

Hello reath37 and welcome to the World War Discussion,

I see what you are saying and I think you should know that the game only allows you to command 3 units per ally and only allows you to use "5 x Level Number" of allies. For example if you are on level 1 with 110 alliance it would not matter because you are only permitted to use 5 allies (5 x 1). If you were on level 50 with an alliance of 10 you would be able to utilize all 10 of your allies therefore commanding 30 units opposed to the 15 available at level 1 with 5 allies. Also keep in mind that it matters what units you are bringing to battle, not only the number of units you can command.

In response to your inquiry about the members with a higher number of allies attacking you, your best bet is just to recruit more allies. But be aware that this also has a downside to it as when you achieve a higher level, you will automatically be faced with people with the highest number of allies (but of course some will be in the same situation as you).

Roonster,
Alliance Code: KV85XT
--------------------------
Visit my new website: roonster.tk

Last edited:

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
i dont get it i just got to 133 aliance and i am faceing up to 210 alliance you cant fight aginst that

Please read what I said above (so it doesn't go to waste). The only thing I can say is to get more allies. Visit the Alliance Code forum on this site and start entering codes as well as submitting yours. You can also try the justcalcit.com website and enter your code there. I am level 21 and i have 325 allies, if you want me to broadcast your code to all of my allies I can most certainly do that.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm at lvl 48 now and have 1148 members in my alliance. I've quit soliciting them, but I still add quite a few every day who ask me to. Before this, I spent a lot of time typing in alliance codes from the other thread on this forum and from JustCalcIt. Also I sometimes post my code in my Profile just for the exposure.

I will also post your code if you want me to, reath37. It might do you some good. BTW, who said you had to spend money on this game? I'm sure Storm8 likes it, and I hope they turn a profit, but with their free Honor Point offers coming so often, it's not necessary to spend anything (don't mention this to them...)

Badshah

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I've started to notice that battle outcomes are starting to be more random. Sometimes I get attacked by a certain player, then an hour later I get attacked by the same person again and the outcome changes; whether it's win to lose or lose to win. Anyone else noticing this too?

I think my wins and losses are fairly consistent, although if I am closely matched with my opponent, it might go either way. In your case, could it be that something has changed in between times? Maybe they added more units, or you lost some... Otherwise I don't know. It could even have to do with their defense structures or stats.

@jhamilton: I have to charge at least twice a day. I can take a full battery and drain it in about 2 hours of constant WW play. So I charge it when I need to. I learned the hard way that playing while charging doesn't work so well. The drain comes faster than the charge. I need two iPhones... or should play less.

Anyway, aside from the inconvenience of it, am I damaging my phone in any way? I've stopped the playing while charging madness. :eek:

Bad

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77