Super Marble Roll

iScapeGames

May 16, 2009
Visit site
We are delighted to announce the forthcoming release of our debut title, Super Marble Roll, available on the iPhone App Store very soon.

iPhone_SMR_Title.png

View the teaser trailer.

Visit the web site.

Using the remarkably natural tilt based controls, guide your super marble through a variety of cunningly designed courses. Negotiate platforms, collect jewels and avoid deadly drops whilst battling the clock in an exciting test of skill.

iScape Games Limited

iScapeGames

May 16, 2009
Visit site
Looks like a great take on a classic formula.

Do the controls drive you crazy though? Cos some other marble games make me want to hurt myself.

Getting the controls to feel just right was one of the driving factors in making this game.

Super Marble Roll differs from other marble games like Super Monkey Ball and Marble Blast Mobile in that it uses a control scheme similar to the old arcade classic, Marble Madness. I think that this compares very favorably to the chase camera system used in those games and is a lot easier to play. I hope you agree!

iScapeGames

May 16, 2009
Visit site
Game is now available on the App Store....

...or if you PM me, we have a small number of promo codes available in exchange for honest reviews :)

iScapeGames

May 16, 2009
Visit site
Sorry, you will need to email me via our website to request a code. This forum won't let me answer your pms until my post count is high enough... not even to give things away :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77