New iPhone App for Kids! + promo code

Little Bella

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi People,

Little Bella's - I Close My Eyes

Is an interactive, beautifully animated children's book.

You can read along with Little Bella and watch her animated shorts...all based on her wild imagination.

Here is her website...check out her youtube ad.
www.ilovelittlebella.com

Youtube video

Little Bella's Frog
Little Bella's Slug

Here is a promo code XLFHR3PKYHLR ...I am getting some more so keep an eye on this post.

Hope you guys like it!
Thanks
LB

Little Bella

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, I'll give my iPhone to my daughter after work and let you know how she likes it.

Hotrod ....Sweet! ... I hope your daughter enjoys it!... if she does please leave a (nice:eek:) review on iTunes.... only got one at the moment.

ScottUrman ... yes... we have a couple left (I think) But they are at work... so I will post on Monday, cause its Saturday here... so it will be on our Sunday if you live where I think you live.... I think I am in your future?... ahhh... my brain has melted.

LB

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Review submitted. They do like it alot. And it is very well done and beautiful looking. The only downside I see is the price...which I did not comment about in my review...I'm not a cheapskate, but I have a hard time spending that much money for an application for my kids. Perhaps, a dollar or 2, but 4...probably not.

$4 maybe if I could continue to add new Little Bella adventures to it as they are released. But $4 for each book/adventure, is a little too much for me to swallow.

But my girls do love the application. Thanks.

Little Bella

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Hotrod!

And thanks for you price suggestion. We are going to see how the app travels.

Our reasoning is what would a parent usually pay for an ordinary kids book (and make it cheaper than that because the iPhone isn't a book). But we are definitely going to keep an eye on how the price goes.

Thanks again

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
The videos are are very beautiful. The only other comment I've come up with so far, is perhaps you could change the color (and maybe the size) of the words as they are being read. So the child can see which word was/is being read....like karaoke.

And/or you could have an advanced reading mode where the child has to press each word in order. I don't know...I'm just spit-balling to give you ideas on this last thought.

Little Bella

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
A447APFEKYTP

As promised ... here is another promo code. If you like it ...Please leave some feedback... Thanks

Hotrod... Good ideas!... Also, in response to your earlier post... we are working on new animations to add to the app... so it gets bigger and better... thats if it takes off!? ...

Cheers
LB

ScottUrman

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
A447APFEKYTP

As promised ... here is another promo code. If you like it ...Please leave some feedback... Thanks

Hotrod... Good ideas!... Also, in response to your earlier post... we are working on new animations to add to the app... so it gets bigger and better... thats if it takes off!? ...

Cheers
LB

Awesome! I just entered the code and will check it out with my daughter when I get home from work. We will be sure to let you know what we both think. Thanks!

HappyBaby

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Happy Baby: iPhone Application for Toddlers.

Also, check out Happy Baby - Alphabet learning tool
- English alphabets are displayed sequentially (like flash cards).
- Alphabets are pronounced (Optional switch).
- Pause button to stop at an alphabet
- Reset button to start over
- Timer can be adjusted to delay display of alphabets

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Just and update. Little Bella is one of the 3 top played games by my 3 year old daughter. It is a great little application. Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2