What are your top 5 iOS apps?

t0w3r

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Top 5 Apps & or Gamez...

Wififofum. --- With this U can pull in weak signals.
Ebuddy Pro. --- Communicated on MSN
Memtool. --- Free up Memory
Cydia. --- I wonder why! :)
GTA Chinatown Wars. --- No need to explain this.

t0w3r

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Hello all, hopefully this isn't a redundant question, what is the best ebook app?
I have four e-readers for the iPhone. Barnes and Noble, Kindle, Stanza, and eReader. There is really not very much to choose between them. Since they are all free, one need not choose between them as readers.

However, the collection of books available to each is different. That may be adequate reason not to choose a reader but to use one that works with the book one wants to read. For example, Stanza includes access to the Gutenberg collection, a collection of tens of thousands of free classics.

I recall that there was a premium reader offered for $9.99 but I already have more books for the readers that I have than I can get to, so I did not buy it at the time. Now I cannot remember (I am old and I drink) its name and cannot find it in the store.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I have suggested before that I view groups of applications, rather than individual ones. That said, I think the iPad will change my view. Applications like Air Sharing and DropBox, that are about cooperating between two or more devices, are likely to become more important.

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm a big fan of the Tall Bike Joust - just came out. My friends put it together and I'm trying to help them get the word out. It's structured on the actual BIKECLUB games which are totally cool, real people on tall bikes with jousting sticks knocking each other off bikes. Fun to watch. Game's cool too.

sapp

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I love the music apps. My top 5 would have to be:
Ocarina

Ocarina is the first true musical instrument created for the iPhone. Both experts and beginners will be amazed by this innovative player. Ocarina is sensitive to your breath, touch and movements, making it even more versatile than the original. Unlike other musical applications, there are no pre-compiled riffs so musicians will find unlimited opportunities for self-expression. Advanced options allow you to choose between diatonic, minor and harmonic scales.

GrooveMaker

GrooveMaker allows anyone to create and share non-stop tracks for remixing, multimedia and movie soundtrack compositions on the go, in real-time, just like a professional DJ or music producer. GrooveMaker has quickly become the top downloaded remixing applications for the iPhone/iPod Touch with nearly 500,000 downloads, allowing any user to create professional, full-length tracks in minutes, with its unique combination of advanced remixing software and high-quality included loops' sound content.

PocketGuitar

PocketGuitar turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a virtual guitar. You can press and strum strings, just like a real guitar.

You can choose the sound from 6 instruments ? Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Electric Guitar, Classical Guitar, Muted Guitar, Electric Bass and Ukulele. You can also choose effects from Distortion, Chorus and Delay and edit parameters.

FourTrack

FourTrack multitrack audio recorder is a songwriting and practice tool for singers, guitar players, piano players, and others who want to capture musical ideas and record songs on the iPhone and iPod touch.

Drummer Tracks

Drummer Tracks are backing tracks of JUST DRUM GROOVES that range from 2-5 minutes long (song length) and include the natural variation of live drums played by the pros! They are ideal to jam along with, practice or use to write or perform your own music. The starting points can be any kind of style, including the styles of classic drummers and bands complete with recreated sounds of the album and more. It's all available to create your own sound with and to play along to with authentic human feel, dynamics and realism. It's like soloing the drum track out of your favorite recordings and YOU being in the band! Drummer Tracks are fun and made to be the easiest way to get into the sound of top quality sampled drum sounds from Sonic Reality.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2