Why won’t my iPhone 8 download any 3rd party apps?

rz1961

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
I have been using apps such as [redacted] and [redacted] movies for awhile, having to re-download every week or so due to revoke, but this time my iPhone won’t let me install any 3rd party apps. I tried with tweak box, emus4u, appvalley, but no apps will work. The icons show up but are blank

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are the apps you’re trying to install

1. in the Apple App Store?
2. authorized for download in your area?

If your iPhone is managed, is it possible that certain downloads are prohibited?

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
I have been using apps such as [redacted] and [redacted] movies for awhile, having to re-download every week or so due to revoke, but this time my iPhone won’t let me install any 3rd party apps. I tried with tweak box, emus4u, appvalley, but no apps will work. The icons show up but are blank

I’ve had this problem before, you might want to check whether they’re compatible with your version of iOS if you have an older iPhone. Apple’s strict authorisation might also be to blame.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
........having to re-download every week or so due to revoke.........

It's the word "revoke" that's raising the flag for me. What was revoked, your rights to download? If so then your device is being managed by someone else and you'll have no say in what you can or cannot download.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's the word "revoke" that's raising the flag for me. What was revoked, your rights to download? If so then your device is being managed by someone else and you'll have no say in what you can or cannot download.

It looks like those with "revoke" were those the mod redacted. Must not have come from the app store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2