Iphone Contact card

mvnandshkn

Jun 24, 2019
Visit site
Question regarding contact card. I have all my info in it and also added some descriptive services I do for work in the notes section of my contact card. When I message that to other people via text the notes section does not come over at all. Help please.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Question regarding contact card. I have all my info in it and also added some descriptive services I do for work in the notes section of my contact card. When I message that to other people via text the notes section does not come over at all. Help please.

The notes section is personal and therefore is not intended to be shared. You’ll have to copy paste it via text message or another way to people you want to share it with.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The notes section is personal and therefore is not intended to be shared. You’ll have to copy paste it via text message or another way to people you want to share it with.

This makes complete sense!

Another option would be to create a digital or virtual business card, that you can send via text. I found this app in the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/switchit-multimedia-digital-business-cards/id1125883020

I can't comment about the specifics, or whether or not this works well, but thought I'd share it as an alternative.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2