Can't select iPhone speaker when connected to cars USB port

SPP1952

Jul 5, 2018
Visit site
Software 11.4

I have upgraded from iphone6 to iphone8 and have an issue when connecting to the USB port in my 2014 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso.

On the iphone6 when it connected as an iPod I could go via control centre and change the output from “Citroen” to “IPhone Speaker”. Now I only see “Dock Connector” and no other option.

The reason this is a problem is that I can no longer hear my sat nav when listening to the radio in the car, where before I could select “IPhone Speaker”

Anyone any ideas

IMG_0016.jpgIMG_0016.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Software 11.4

I have upgraded from iphone6 to iphone8 and have an issue when connecting to the USB port in my 2014 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso.

On the iphone6 when it connected as an iPod I could go via control centre and change the output from “Citroen” to “IPhone Speaker”. Now I only see “Dock Connector” and no other option.

The reason this is a problem is that I can no longer hear my sat nav when listening to the radio in the car, where before I could select “IPhone Speaker”

Anyone any ideas

View attachment 123434View attachment 123434

That’s odd, I’m really not sure what causes this. I was in a similar situation a while back and I could change the speaker to iPhone every time.

Are you on the latest iOS?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77