Who is NOT getting an iPhone 8?

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Not maybe thinking about X? For me it’s too much. 13” MacBook Pro or iPhone X 256?

With att next your looking at about $68 a month. Plus when will the phone come? Maybe January? February? Then you’ve got 8 or 9 months till September and iPhone XI. Sorry about being harsh, but it might end up like that. I was thinking about the AirPods delay.

Last edited:

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Well I shouldn’t talk myself. I’ve got the new 15” MacBook Pro, iPhone 7 Plus and just about two weeks ago I got the 10.5” iPad Pro. Now my att wireless bill is about $450 a month. If it wasn’t dropping about $100 in the next two months I might have to take the iPad back. It’s not getting a lot of use yet.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I was going to stick with my iPhone 7, but my wife has her own personal "bend-gate" with my old iPhone 6 and the glass is bending out of the bezel. So not sure how much longer that will last. I have been wanting the iPhone X, but the price, added apple care cost, the notch and the facial made me change my mind. Being I wanted a better camera (for obvious reasons) and a bigger screen the 8+ was the logical choice. I could get it at pre-order, under 1K, and still have my Touch ID. Win-Win (except for the fact that I am still out about $1050 after tax of course)

And that’s exactly who the 8 Plus is made for, those of us that still want the Touch ID and that don’t care for the higher price tag. That’s why we see Touch ID as being a feature on the product page. That’s good for Apple that they didn’t just release the one phone, or that would have made a lot of people upset.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
2nd. 512 GB. Will be handy for all of my digital movies on the truck.

You are set with a good machine for a long time my friend, I got the same size and gen. but I wish I got the higher capacity now that I’m using it for DJing and developing RAW photos through Affinity Photo. I am so impressed with it, possibly more than the iPhone.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
You are set with a good machine for a long time my friend, I got the same size and gen. but I wish I got the higher capacity now that I’m using it for DJing and developing RAW photos through Affinity Photo. I am so impressed with it, possibly more than the iPhone.

That’s very true.
My iPP 12.9” 1st gen is almost two years old and it’s still performing really well.