UPS hold

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if I can go to my local UPS/FedEx once I get my tracking info and ask them to hold it at their terminal, until I pick it up in the morning?

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Ups hold

I’ve heard there’s the ability to do it. I may do it to if UPS is the shipper. Apple.con says my item is being prepared for shipment. So I don’t know if it’s ups or fedex.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone know if I can go to my local UPS/FedEx once I get my tracking info and ask them to hold it at their terminal, until I pick it up in the morning?

If you have the UPS upgraded account you can (once you have your tracking number) hold it for pick up, or (sometimes but sometimes apple blocks it) pay a small fee for exact delivery window. The fee is usually $5, but they blocked it last year for the 7. I don't know about Fedex.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

With fedex you can do that online. You can actually select the location you want them to leave it at. For example the FedEx terminal is all the way on the other side of town. I can go online and have them leave it the fedex office center around the corner from me. I think you can do similar for ups but you need that account mentioned above.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

My mother in law lives with my wife and me, so I might have her sign for it. I just don't want to carry around all day. At least I would have it with me.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes, typically you can hold for pick up. All of my Apple orders comes through Via Fedex. So I suspect that mine will come via Fedex this time around. But after 9 PM on Thursday, I will go on Fedex website, enter my tracking number and will request a hold for pick up. Then I'll go there on Friday between 8:30 am to 9 am to pick it up. Better than waiting at home for delivery.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yea. I think mine goes through UPS, so if i have to pay extra, then maybe not

There is no charge to request a hold for pick up for UPS. But ti hink if you want to get the exact window then would pay a fee but not for changing delivery to a UPS store. Since I am a member of UPS My Choice, no matter what I don't have to do anything, but all of our orders that qualifies automatically gets redirected to our nearest UPS store for pick up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll