Sprint iPhone 8 Plus tracking not working!!! / Why no hype?

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
So I preordered my 8 plus 64 in space grey at 5am on sprints website friday morning and it keeps saying that there is no order associated with my order number. I called customer service and they told me that they have my order and "rest assured" everything is fine on their end. I used their chat feature about 10 times and kept getting the same answer.

Has anyone else ordered through Sprint's website and is having this issue? I hope I get it on release day...

Why are shipping times so short? It wasn't like this with the 7... And I know, because the X.. But this seems weird.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let’s start with the shipping times. It’s typical for pre-orders. As for what you’re experiencing from Sprint, I’ve never experienced that, but if Customer Service state that they have your order and that all is well, don’t worry about it unless the device is not delivered when stated.

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Let’s start with the shipping times. It’s typical for pre-orders. As for what you’re experiencing from Sprint, I’ve never experienced that, but if Customer Service state that they have your order and that all is well, don’t worry about it unless the device is not delivered when stated.

This isn't typical for preorders.. Last year after a few hours they were pushed back a few weeks. We're almost two days after preorders opened and the shipping window for Sprint is still 9/22

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
If customer service has your order you should be fine.
This is all that shows for mine, ordered through the Apple app.
Nothing has moved.
8b38c0a5f4489ce4dfde0b08d4c75102.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2