Official: iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Order / Waiting Room

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
People who got apple care on iPhone order Did you get an email about your coverage with SN number the only apple care email I got was for my watch not the iPhone 8.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I didn’t get ATT tracking info until 4am this morning. They’re shipping overnight which is typically. Mine were sitting in progress all week. So until they’ve changed your shipping date on your order I wouldn’t cancel. Just because the site isn’t updated with the info doesn’t mean it’s not making progress. I understand the uncertainty makes it frustrating but if you don’t have tracking by today OR they change the delivery date on your order then I would cancel. Until then, I’d give it a little more time.

Normally I would agree.. I have ordered since the 3S (got the in store) 4,4S, 5, (5S in store), (6 in store), 7.. and now the 8+. This is the first time I got a text saying back ordered. But will see what happens.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Normally I would agree.. I have ordered since the 3S (got the in store) 4,4S, 5, (5S in store), (6 in store), 7.. and now the 8+. This is the first time I got a text saying back ordered. But will see what happens.

Oh well yeah if your item is backordered and no ship date then cancel. Shouldn’t have any issues finding one tomorrow. Good luck.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
For those who were worried about their phones still being in PA, mine is showing that it departed PA about 10 minutes ago. So things are on the move.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Same still in Harrisburg I checked Mac rumor forum some people are still in Harrisburg PA there phone mines via ups

I can go intercept for you guys haha. That UPS is about a mile from where I am now. Whenever I order stuff I always wish I could just pick it up there instead of waiting another day for it to get to my house.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I can go intercept for you guys haha. That UPS is about a mile from where I am now. Whenever I order stuff I always wish I could just pick it up there instead of waiting another day for it to get to my house.

Sign up for UPS My Choice and have it held. Or is the location just a warehouse?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Sign up for UPS My Choice and have it held. Or is the location just a warehouse?

It's held at the main UPS location. There is an office for customer service at each one of those locations. Expect long lines, but depending on city size, YMMV.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I put in to have my held at UPS as well. UPS in my area tends to deliver anywhere between 5-9pm. And I expect tomorrow would be close to the latter with the extra deliveries they will be doing.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
AT&T is FedEx this year, I think they were last year too.. FedEx with Standard Overnight is a crap-shoot, anywhere from from 8am-8pm, can never tell.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
AT&T is FedEx this year, I think they were last year too.. FedEx with Standard Overnight is a crap-shoot, anywhere from from 8am-8pm, can never tell.

They’re shipping UPS to me and my drivers suck. I mean they really suck. They come late all the time. Just drop in the porch. No knock or anything. I come out in the morning and I have a box on the porch even when I check when I go upstairs for the night between 9-10. They’re mostly good 5-8 but plenty of times Way afterwards. They drop the wrong packages on porch’s. I’ve gotten my neighbors packages several times when our address are totally different (3842 vs 3789 for example). So anything I can do to circumvent that process works for me lol.

bailbrae

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
They’re shipping UPS to me and my drivers suck. I mean they really suck. They come late all the time. Just drop in the porch. No knock or anything. I come out in the morning and I have a box on the porch. So anything I can do to circumvent that process works for me lol.

For what it's worth, mine is coming UPS and it says signature required. Unfortunately, I'm close to a hub, and they always hit my house on the way back for the night. So it could be late. :(

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, mine is coming UPS and it says signature required. Unfortunately, I'm close to a hub, and they always hit my house on the way back for the night. So it could be late. :(

Yeah I’m not that far from the hub which is probably why my area is later in the day. I would expect them to have extra delivery trucks out too as well. But just in case I’m going to have them hold it at the hub and pick it up sometime tomorrow morning to avoid any uncertainty.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I’m not that far from the hub which is probably why my area is later in the day. I would expect them to have extra delivery trucks out too as well. But just in case I’m going to have them hold it at the hub and pick it up sometime tomorrow morning to avoid any uncertainty.

Hub too.. HUGE UPS right here, along with the Safeway/Vons Truck Depot, a Train Depot, and Uline.. lot of trucks and trains here.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I also have my Apple Watch set to pick up as well but haven’t really been worried about that lol. But hopefully I get to pick up both phones and the watch sometime in the morning.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
While we're waiting, what is the new deal with restoring your Photos / Apps / Music / Ringtones w/o iTunes 12.7 (removal of features).. I can see see "Tones" on iTunes. Seems like it's only for "iTunes / Apple" purchases. Stuff you personally own and sync are still there in iTunes

iTunes Change 2017.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2