Official: iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Order / Waiting Room

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one phone from Apple and one from ATT and have not getting any shipping info, they both still say preparing for shipment.....

How do y'all have your tracking info?

I have UPS My Choice and it showed up for me the other day with a tracking number showing a Friday delivery. My wife’s information is on my account and hers showed up the day after mine.

Others have gone to UPS or FedEx and entered their phone numbers as reference numbers when tracking.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It says available at the store 9/22 in your screen shot.

Yes, agreed, but the "Select Button" was light blue, you can't click it..no way to add it the cart to purchase. To the left it says "availability = unavailable" so I could not order.. I could only go into a store on 9/22 and hope to have one available there. So I could not pre-order that way.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Sadly seems AT&T is having issues with orders. I ordered on pre-order night, was done by 12:10am PST. Been saying on the AT&T site: Order status: Preparing to ship. Been that way for 2-3-days.. Now after getting a Text from AT&T the items / 8+ are on back order and there is no date to ship yet. So no idea if/when getting my phone. Will call them tomorrow, cancel the order and then see about getting one in store on Friday.. Oh well...

backorder.jpg

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Sadly seems AT&T is having issues with orders. I ordered on pre-order night, was done by 12:10am PST. Been saying on the AT&T site: Order status: Preparing to ship. Been that way for 2-3-days.. Now after getting a Text from AT&T the items / 8+ are on back order and there is no date to ship yet. So no idea if/when getting my phone. Will call them tomorrow, cancel the order and then see about getting one in store on Friday.. Oh well...

View attachment 119632

I just got email confirmation from AT&T that mine has shipped. Did you cancel already?

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
What!??? That’s BS! It must be a mistake. I ordered same time, same item, same carrier and I just got an email saying item shipped, it has left Ft. Worth TX at 7:34 pm, will be at my house by 3. I bet it was some weird glitch

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
That would probably force me to the Note 8. I could see if you ordered today, but the morning of pre-order. Of course I have little patience for waiting lol

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 119632

I didn’t get ATT tracking info until 4am this morning. They’re shipping overnight which is typically. Mine were sitting in progress all week. So until they’ve changed your shipping date on your order I wouldn’t cancel. Just because the site isn’t updated with the info doesn’t mean it’s not making progress. I understand the uncertainty makes it frustrating but if you don’t have tracking by today OR they change the delivery date on your order then I would cancel. Until then, I’d give it a little more time.