Official: iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Order / Waiting Room

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
anyone phone in Harrisburg PA mine still is from 9/17/17 hasn't left is that normal its going some where eles in
PA

I’ve been stuck in Harrisburg PA since the beginning.
My theory is that to avoid a bazillion calls to customer service, they are just going to give info from there to your place.
I’m consoling myself with that theory.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I’m sure they are holding until a certain time, my guess is the further away points might see movement starting today

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My theory is that to avoid a bazillion calls to customer service, they are just going to give info from there to your place.

They're all there having a Cheese Steak eating contest in Philly!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Seems they're shipping them next day air so I'd assume they're holding them in PA and we'll see some movement tomorrow.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Me! Every year (or at least, this the 3rd year of me upgrading every year). Like you, I want to experience the new OS features, regardless of how minor, on my new phone. :)

Edited - I suck at forums, forgot to quote the person I was replying to. Lol. This was in reply to the question asking about those waiting to use their new device with OS 11. :)

I'm waiting only because I was forced to!

Seriously, I went to update last night and my phone got all the way to the Apple logo and progress bar and stopped! It went into recovery mode and 4 Apple Support advisors couldn't get it back. Of course, neither could I. I ended up taking it to the Genius Bar this morning and they replaced my phone.

I'm too scared to try the update again so I'm waiting. Must've known it was being replaced!!!

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

Will our phone move from Harrisburg to the place it’s going to and will we see movement tommorw

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered one phone from Apple and one from ATT and have not getting any shipping info, they both still say preparing for shipment.....

How do y'all have your tracking info?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one phone from Apple and one from ATT and have not getting any shipping info, they both still say preparing for shipment.....

How do y'all have your tracking info?

Maybe they're T-Mobile, as they have been sending out tracking numbers. Sadly AT&T has not been.

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Maybe they're T-Mobile, as they have been sending out tracking numbers. Sadly AT&T has not been.

Mine is with sprint I just received the email telling me my phone has shipped and checked my order on sprint and it also says phone has shipped then they give you a tracking number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2