Apple Music issues

Mercedes16

Sep 16, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Whenever I plug my iPhone 7 into my car. (Any car I’ve ever owned. With and without CarPlay), it always manages to randomly, (more often than not), turn off repeat for any of the songs I’ve selected. It also likes to play random songs that aren’t even in my playlist. Has anyone had this happen to them??
This is been happening for years and it’s been extremely frustrating.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Whenever I plug my iPhone 7 into my car. (Any car I’ve ever owned. With and without CarPlay), it always manages to randomly, (more often than not), turn off repeat for any of the songs I’ve selected. It also likes to play random songs that aren’t even in my playlist. Has anyone had this happen to them??
This is been happening for years and it’s been extremely frustrating.

Do you force-close the music app periodically?
What you described only happens when the music app was not running in the background.
Don’t force-close it (swipe up in taskswitcher).

Mercedes16

Sep 16, 2019
Visit site
Do you force-close the music app periodically?
What you described only happens when the music app was not running in the background.
Don’t force-close it (swipe up in taskswitcher).

I almost never close it.
But it always seems to automatically refresh itself, forgetting where I left off.
For example, Alex to play any song at the top of the alphabetical order despite the fact I will be in a playlist..

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I almost never close it.
But it always seems to automatically refresh itself, forgetting where I left off.
For example, Alex to play any song at the top of the alphabetical order despite the fact I will be in a playlist..

That is not normal. I’m on the latest beta and it hasn’t happened to me since a very long time.
Hopefully ios 13 will fix this issue for you.

What device do you have?

Mercedes16

Sep 16, 2019
Visit site
That is not normal. I’m on the latest beta and it hasn’t happened to me since a very long time.
Hopefully ios 13 will fix this issue for you.

I know! It’s done this ever since I’ve on the phone. I even bought an iPhone aid and transferred my data over and it still did the exact same thing.
It’s an iPhone 7 on 12.4.1.

What device do you have?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77