Maintain wallpapers on iPhone

dmatik

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,
I have moved from Android to iPhone 7 about a year ago and there is one thing I haven’t figured out yet.
I like to change my wallpapers once in a wile and I’m storing them all on my phone. In Android I would just have a separate folder for them to not have them together with my photos. However in iPhone, what I was doing so far is keeping them all in camera roll an assigned the to the Wallpapers album, which is half a solution as I still have them mixed up in my photos.
Is there any other solution to have them in a separate folder even on iCloud, and still be able to put as wallpaper whenever I want?

Thanks in advance.

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,
I have moved from Android to iPhone 7 about a year ago and there is one thing I haven’t figured out yet.
I like to change my wallpapers once in a wile and I’m storing them all on my phone. In Android I would just have a separate folder for them to not have them together with my photos. However in iPhone, what I was doing so far is keeping them all in camera roll an assigned the to the Wallpapers album, which is half a solution as I still have them mixed up in my photos.
Is there any other solution to have them in a separate folder even on iCloud, and still be able to put as wallpaper whenever I want?

Thanks in advance.

You could download google photos, at tangle them in an album and delete the originals from your camera roll. Then when you want one, grab it from google. You will have to remove it from camera roll again at the end of the process.

dmatik

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Well thanks for the suggestion. However Google photos are reducing the quality to store for free. And I’m already paying for iCloud, so...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77