Iphone currently unavailable?

Hayat55

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
So i went on the iPhone website at 8.01 (UK) and there were NO 7 plus 128gb's available within 50 miles. I went to the apple store and they said they are all sold out! Wtf! How can this be??? Or will i be able to reserve and pick up nearer the 16th?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Demand for new iPhones is always high. I suggest keeping a close eye on stock at the Apple Store and other retailers shortly after release. Stock can fluctuate daily.

aokusman1

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
So i went on the iPhone website at 8.01 (UK) and there were NO 7 plus 128gb's available within 50 miles. I went to the apple store and they said they are all sold out! Wtf! How can this be??? Or will i be able to reserve and pick up nearer the 16th?

You have to wait till stock gets back in.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Supply of the new iPhone always fluctuate and run out fairly quickly for the popular colors and larger memory models. You just have to hang in there and keep checking until the stock for the device you want is available.

Hayat55

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Supply of the new iPhone always fluctuate and run out fairly quickly for the popular colors and larger memory models. You just have to hang in there and keep checking until the stock for the device you want is available.

You have to wait till stock gets back in.

Demand for new iPhones is always high. I suggest keeping a close eye on stock at the Apple Store and other retailers shortly after release. Stock can fluctuate daily.

You'll be able to when they are restocked, sadly.

Maybe try the 256GB one, if you can afford it?
I'm not sure you understand. More than 20 stores sold out of the iphone 7 plus before it was released online! The UK release time was 8:01AM. Judging from this all other stores were probably sold out as well before it was released online. However, I don't see how this is possible unless if stores are not getting stock till next week?

Wow... apple removed the "check store availability" button and now all I get is "We’re not taking any more reservations to buy iPhone right now.
Reservations will reopen on 17 September." FFS APPLE!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow... apple removed the "check store availability" button and now all I get is "We’re not taking any more reservations to buy iPhone right now.
Reservations will reopen on 17 September." FFS APPLE!

I am truly sorry, that royally sucks. I would feel pretty !!#$! too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77