iPhone 7 Reserve & Pickup Timings?

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm considering pre-ordering the new iPhone 7, but unfortunately will be travelling and unavailable for quite some time and will be unable to sign for the delivery. If Apple allows reserve and pickup this year, is there an option to reserve the item and pick it up a week after the release date? I'm not sure if previous reservations had the option to wait that long and was wondering if people who reserved in the past could set the pickup date that late.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmmm....I've never waited that long to pick up but I don't think they'll let you schedule a week out. Can you have it delivered to a friend or family member's home instead?

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your input, my nearest friends won't be home around launch day so it looks like I'll be foregoing pre-orders and will have to order after day one. Normally shipping takes up to three weeks when ordered after the initial batch, right? That shouldn't be too much of an issue, I should be able to use the Ethernet adapter between now and then...
(Wi-Fi on my current iPhone 6 is broken on a hardware level and cannot be fixed)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl