IPhone 7 plus wallet cases.

demon_pc

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I know there's threads out there about cases. But I want to know what Wallet cases everyone uses. I am looking for a good one that is not going to fall apart quickly. So if anyone has ideas I am open to hearing them. Thank you for the help.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I know there's threads out there about cases. But I want to know what Wallet cases everyone uses. I am looking for a good one that is not going to fall apart quickly. So if anyone has ideas I am open to hearing them. Thank you for the help.

The BookBook Case by TwelveSouth is an excellent case! It looks like a leather bible and has a removable inner case plus quite a few card slots along with a clear view window slot for your ID.

I’d highly recommend it.

BookBook iPhone 7 Plus Black

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Ullu piggy back case beats them all

My one issue with the Ullu Piggyback is how "tight" it is, it takes some time to break it in. One thing I like over most of the other leather wallet cases, it actually has leather sides on the removable phone case, rather than having plastic sides. It is a nice case and, if you sign up for the Ullu newsletter, you can find a sale and/or free shipping to help bring the price down.

A cheap alternative is the Dreem Fibonacci case. While it is a fake leather, it does seem to be well constructed.

Whatever wallet case you buy, I strongly suggest getting one where the phone is in a detachable case -- having it held by magnets makes it much more convenient. It is annoying to have to hold up the wallet case to take a picture, not to mention more difficult to get a good picture; it is also much more convenient if you want to show your friends the picture afterwards.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
What kind of wallet case do you want? Something with a lot of pockets or limited pockets. Most of the case wallets have limited pockets, but there are wallets that have slots for your phone with a slim case on it like www.Bellroy.com but www.vajacases.com has nice wallet cases as well.

roughrider123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
My one issue with the Ullu Piggyback is how "tight" it is, it takes some time to break it in. One thing I like over most of the other leather wallet cases, it actually has leather sides on the removable phone case, rather than having plastic sides. It is a nice case and, if you sign up for the Ullu newsletter, you can find a sale and/or free shipping to help bring the price down.

A cheap alternative is the Dreem Fibonacci case. While it is a fake leather, it does seem to be well constructed.

Whatever wallet case you buy, I strongly suggest getting one where the phone is in a detachable case -- having it held by magnets makes it much more convenient. It is annoying to have to hold up the wallet case to take a picture, not to mention more difficult to get a good picture; it is also much more convenient if you want to show your friends the picture afterwards.

So do the plastic case that holds the phone scratch the phone?