Hello. I know there's threads out there about cases. But I want to know what Wallet cases everyone uses. I am looking for a good one that is not going to fall apart quickly. So if anyone has ideas I am open to hearing them. Thank you for the help.
    08-04-2017 04:12 AM
    TwelveSouth BookBook
    TwelveSouth Journal
    Fantastic product.
    Twelve South likes this.
    08-04-2017 04:22 AM
    Hello. I know there's threads out there about cases. But I want to know what Wallet cases everyone uses. I am looking for a good one that is not going to fall apart quickly. So if anyone has ideas I am open to hearing them. Thank you for the help.
    The BookBook Case by TwelveSouth is an excellent case! It looks like a leather bible and has a removable inner case plus quite a few card slots along with a clear view window slot for your ID.

I’d highly recommend it.

BookBook iPhone 7 Plus Black
    demon_pc and Twelve South like this.
    08-04-2017 04:23 AM
    TwelveSouth BookBook
    TwelveSouth Journal
    Fantastic product.
    Dang it you beat me to it!!
    TripleOne and Twelve South like this.
    08-04-2017 04:24 AM
    The BookBook Case by TwelveSouth is an excellent case! It looks like a leather bible and has a removable inner case plus quite a few card slots along with a clear view window slot for your ID.

I’d highly recommend it.

BookBook iPhone 7 Plus Black
    That case looks really awesome. I have a few friends that may like that. I will show them. Thank you.
    08-04-2017 05:13 AM
    Pad & Quill makes some REALLY nice, hand-crafted wallet cases as well. They’re not cheap but you get what you pay for. Check them out at www.padandquill.com
    08-04-2017 05:45 AM
    Pad & Quill makes some REALLY nice, hand-crafted wallet cases as well. They’re not cheap but you get what you pay for. Check them out at www.padandquill.com
    Wow are those cases nice. Spendy, but nice.
    08-04-2017 06:19 AM
    Ullu piggy back case beats them all
    08-05-2017 07:45 AM
    Ullu piggy back case beats them all
    My one issue with the Ullu Piggyback is how "tight" it is, it takes some time to break it in. One thing I like over most of the other leather wallet cases, it actually has leather sides on the removable phone case, rather than having plastic sides. It is a nice case and, if you sign up for the Ullu newsletter, you can find a sale and/or free shipping to help bring the price down.

A cheap alternative is the Dreem Fibonacci case. While it is a fake leather, it does seem to be well constructed.

Whatever wallet case you buy, I strongly suggest getting one where the phone is in a detachable case -- having it held by magnets makes it much more convenient. It is annoying to have to hold up the wallet case to take a picture, not to mention more difficult to get a good picture; it is also much more convenient if you want to show your friends the picture afterwards.
    08-11-2017 05:30 AM
    I have two folio cases. Both are Michael kors
    11-25-2017 10:29 PM
    What kind of wallet case do you want? Something with a lot of pockets or limited pockets. Most of the case wallets have limited pockets, but there are wallets that have slots for your phone with a slim case on it like www.Bellroy.com but www.vajacases.com has nice wallet cases as well.
    12-04-2017 03:56 PM
    My one issue with the Ullu Piggyback is how "tight" it is, it takes some time to break it in. One thing I like over most of the other leather wallet cases, it actually has leather sides on the removable phone case, rather than having plastic sides. It is a nice case and, if you sign up for the Ullu newsletter, you can find a sale and/or free shipping to help bring the price down.

A cheap alternative is the Dreem Fibonacci case. While it is a fake leather, it does seem to be well constructed.

Whatever wallet case you buy, I strongly suggest getting one where the phone is in a detachable case -- having it held by magnets makes it much more convenient. It is annoying to have to hold up the wallet case to take a picture, not to mention more difficult to get a good picture; it is also much more convenient if you want to show your friends the picture afterwards.
    So do the plastic case that holds the phone scratch the phone?
    12-29-2017 06:27 PM
    So do the plastic case that holds the phone scratch the phone?
    No, the "plastic" is a soft TPU and I had no issue with scratching.
    12-29-2017 06:41 PM