Curious about the Apple decals

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've used one of the Apple stickers on my Apple Watch Charging Stand and the rest of them are still in the box they came in.
c4bf9b11be94dd74ba8ae801aee21e69.jpg

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Mine is white. iPad I just bought is white, too. Was looking for a change from the black I had for so long...

I went the other way this time. I've had white/silver since the 5, and this time went jet black on the 7+. I like black faceplate, but at the same time I hate how noticeable the fingerprints and smudges are. The white faceplates hide it better, I think. I'll probably go back to white faceplates the next time around. The roumoured jet white iPhone anyone?

To answer OP's question so I don't get in trouble, I put one on my car but typically give them to my kids.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I went the other way this time. I've had white/silver since the 5, and this time went jet black on the 7+. I like black faceplate, but at the same time I hate how noticeable the fingerprints and smudges are. The white faceplates hide it better, I think. I'll probably go back to white faceplates the next time around. The roumoured jet white iPhone anyone?

To answer OP's question so I don't get in trouble, I put one on my car but typically give them to my kids.

Jet White would be awesome. I'd be all over it!

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
They stay in the box. Every so often my 16 year old niece will ask me for some. She has an iPhone but I don't know what she does with the stickers. I've never used one.

sallenthornton

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Too funny! I never even realized there were stickers in the box. Now I feel like walking downstairs to check if I got any with my latest purchase.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I usually keep a couple in my pocket and use them to cover up Android decals I see on other peoples cars. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2