iOS 10.2 out today, is it safe?

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Wow! What a revelation! I got an update without pulling the teeth of VZW, no "SOON!," it is coming, no 8 month wait, the way it should be done, released and available.
No problems as of yet, 7+ on VZW.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Siri seems to be more ignorant since the update. I'm thinking of doing a complete reset of the phone. Ive got a few things that dont work right anymore

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Battery life is still
Awful i was soo luking fwd to this update hoping der wld a fizx to this pathetic battery life but its still the same huhhh 😡😡😡

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Battery life is still
Awful i was soo luking fwd to this update hoping der wld a fizx to this pathetic battery life but its still the same huhhh ������
What does "awful battery life" mean in this case?

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
My 6s smoothly updated. Found new emojis. Not much change in battery life, shows alert at the same time everyday. Rarely it stops responding for 1-2 seconds on any app.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I switched on my cell at 11am its almost 4pm and battery left is just 45% with the lower power mode on
Well, did your phone drain battery while not using it?
5 hours of screen on time could be pretty good for 45% depends on what you did with your phone, if you think your phone drains too much battery or drains while you're not using it you should take it to the Apple Store.

drummerjb

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I feel like it is totally safe to download. Just be sure, as always, to make a backup of your devices either via iCloud or locally on your own computer (Or BOTH).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2