Tempered glass screen protector

shaw1234

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
Currently have Spigen Glas.tr on my 7+. Looking for another brand that goes a little closer to the edge of the phone. As of now, when I look at the screen from an angle the edge of the display lines up with the edge of the protector and I get the rainbow effect.
Any recommendations of a brand that is a little bigger? I don't need it to go to the edge of the device (also in a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case) but just 1mm added to each side would be great.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Currently have Spigen Glas.tr on my 7+. Looking for another brand that goes a little closer to the edge of the phone. As of now, when I look at the screen from an angle the edge of the display lines up with the edge of the protector and I get the rainbow effect.
Any recommendations of a brand that is a little bigger? I don't need it to go to the edge of the device (also in a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case) but just 1mm added to each side would be great.

I think the Ventev one in the iMore store will go closer to the edge. It's on sale today as well!

alphatectz

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site

I'm a zagg guy, it's not near the edge like you want, but the life time warranty rocks.

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
The iloome screenmate covers literally to the very edge of the glass. The underside of it follows the curvature of the iPhone glass, while the touch side is perfectly flat. Thus if you use your imagination you'll picture that the edge of the screenmate is necessarily thicker than the central aspect (in order for the touch side to be flat, while allowing the underside to follow the phone glass's curvature. It's 30$ and iloome sells it on Amazon or their website. Obviously works best with a case that doesn't tightly override the phone's edge.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2