Coming home!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I should've jumped on another Apple Watch during the Black Friday sales. My MBP and my 7 Plus hadn't shipped at that time though, and I couldn't justify buying the watch at that time. I almost bought an OG Space Black w/ link bracelet one the other day for 350 b/c the band alone cost more than that. I figured that would hold me over till I got a Series 2.

I got a Series 1 Space Grey Aluminum with black sport band from Target on Black Friday for $221 with tax. Thought that was a good deal. Been eyeing some Monowear bands to spruce it up now.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I got a Series 1 Space Grey Aluminum with black sport band from Target on Black Friday for $221 with tax. Thought that was a good deal. Been eyeing some Monowear bands to spruce it up now.

Nice! That is a good deal. I saw both Target and Best Buy had some good deals on Black Friday. I just figured they'd go back on sale before Christmas at some places. I'm still debating an iPad Pro, but with a 7 Plus and a new 13 inch w/ Touch Bar I'm not sure I really need one. I'll prolly just wait until the next gen for an iPad.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Nice! That is a good deal. I saw both Target and Best Buy had some good deals on Black Friday. I just figured they'd go back on sale before Christmas at some places. I'm still debating an iPad Pro, but with a 7 Plus and a new 13 inch w/ Touch Bar I'm not sure I really need one. I'll prolly just wait until the next gen for an iPad.

Yeah. I couldn't pass it up. I've spent more on non-smartwatches before. I'm picking up my 7 Plus tomorrow. And I have an Apple TV that I got for free for signing up for three months of DirecTV Now. I also got an iPad Pro at Target on sale. I think I'm done for now.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yeah. I couldn't pass it up. I've spent more on non-smartwatches before. I'm picking up my 7 Plus tomorrow. And I have an Apple TV that I got for free for signing up for three months of DirecTV Now. I also got an iPad Pro at Target on sale. I think I'm done for now.
LOL, yeah, I know what you mean. I got a new MBP to replace my aging one, a 7 Plus, and I got the newest Apple TV when it was released last year. All I really need to pick up is an Apple Watch and I'll be set. I hope that is.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
LOL, yeah, I know what you mean. I got a new MBP to replace my aging one, a 7 Plus, and I got the newest Apple TV when it was released last year. All I really need to pick up is an Apple Watch and I'll be set. I hope that is.

FYI, Target has the Series 1 on sale this week. $200 for 38mm and $230 for 42mm. If you have a Target card, you can save another 5% on top of that.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
FYI, Target has the Series 1 on sale this week. $200 for 38mm and $230 for 42mm. If you have a Target card, you can save another 5% on top of that.

Thanks! I just got the email earlier bout that. I really want Series 2 for the brighter screen and water resistance, but I may just pull the trigger when I get home from work.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
You two are straight up Apple nuts now!
I've been a little Apple nuts since I got my first iMac in the late 90's. Ha! Had that to a white MacBook, then a MacBook Pro that I just replaced with another one. Several iPods, every iPhone since the 3G (minus the SE), 2 Apple TV's, the original Apple Watch, and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
You two are straight up Apple nuts now!

I wouldn't say I'm a nut. If I could afford both, I'd flip flop every day between this and Android. Apple just has a better vision than anything else out there. Google is awesome (and more innovative, IMHO), but they're very haphazard and you never know where they're really headed. In my life these days, I need stability (Mrs. Wilson had twins on Dec 2nd). Apple has that less stressful stability.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77