Going from a regular case to wallet case - difficult to use with one hand?

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey all,

I have giant hands, and normally have always had regular protective cases in my phones. For some reason, I really want to try out a Nomad Leather Wallet case for my 7 plus.

95.87% of my daily use, however, is one-handed. Are these wallets difficult to pick up, open, and use with one hand?

Just look for some stories from others who have made the transition.

Nomad Folio Wallet Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus Black CASE-I7PLUS-FOLIO-GRAY - Best Buy

Thanks!!!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
For me, very much so. Especially with smaller hands on my 7 Plus.
Texting and talking on the phone comes a huge PITA (not talking about the bread, here ).

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have teeny tiny girlie hands and wallet and flip cases are hard for me to use with both hands! I've fumbled every phone I've had a flip/wallet case on (SGS3, HTC M8, and Sony Xperia Z) so now I don't bother with them. They're especially weird when trying to use the camera, I found.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
My giant paws with my iPhone 7 Plus!
c68689db7f30fadd63141e9aa771dd5f.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
They are almost impossible to use one handed. I have tested and reviewed two such cases. One by VRS Design and one by Pad & Quill. Fantastic cases to use, but not one handed.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
They are almost impossible to use one handed. I have tested and reviewed two such cases. One by VRS Design and one by Pad & Quill. Fantastic cases to use, but not one handed.

Yea, I'm over it.

The Pad and Quill wooden edge leather folios are absolutely amazing.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Yea, I'm over it.

The Pad and Quill wooden edge leather folios are absolutely amazing.

Pad & Quill certainly are. Best case I ever used, but they come at a premium price. I used them mostly as I ride a motorcycle and it was nice to have the money pocket and card holder. The only drawback was using it one handed was impossible.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

I have giant hands, and normally have always had regular protective cases in my phones. For some reason, I really want to try out a Nomad Leather Wallet case for my 7 plus.

95.87% of my daily use, however, is one-handed. Are these wallets difficult to pick up, open, and use with one hand?

Just look for some stories from others who have made the transition.

Nomad Folio Wallet Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus Black CASE-I7PLUS-FOLIO-GRAY - Best Buy

Thanks!!!

Does yours have a lot of scratches? I bought the brown one last week and it is scratched all over already. I know there's going to be normal wear but this seems excessive. Thoughts?

Image1483544029.122198.jpgImage1483544055.319258.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
My wife uses one on her 6S plus which she likes, it gets thrown in her handbag so probably a good choice for her. I have used a few, last one a Vaja agenda which i got cheap, was bulky and didnt really like the leather, i use my 7 plus in a brodit car holder and drive a lot for work so the wallet cases become a pain taking the phone out all the time, probably a good weekend case. Was looking at the otter box strata but reviews say they are hard to get in and out.
Will stick with my apple leather as its very easy to get my JB out when i want without scratching it.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I use the Casemate Folio clutch thing they released with the pebbled leather. I flip the card side back and then put the clasp over the card holder if that makes sense.

Loving it and I've managed to operate one handed.

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
I have a case really nice but it's a pain in the bum folding it every time. Like someone says photos are a nightmare. And l'm left handed

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I've used flip cases and hate them. I don't really like cases anyway, but found the flip case extremely awkward. I only use my phones one handed as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2