Sprint Iphone Pre Order

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else order from sprint website? Is anyone seeing any type of early movement.

Pre-Order

Iphone 7 Plus 256 GB Jet Black onTuesday 13th around 3pm.

Quoting a ship date in November, any chance i will get lucky and get one before. I would hate to have wait two months lol

Stone Cold RN

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Immediately after talking with customer service on 9/23, I noticed the my order page of the Sprint site had a tracking number. It was sitting Louisville and was is Milwaukee where it sat the rest of the weekend. 9/26 am it moved from Milwaukee to a UPS facility 30 miles away. It was delivered that afternoon and I picked it up after work. So Sprint and Apple kept its shipping dates of 9/26-9/30

Stone Cold RN

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone else order from sprint website? Is anyone seeing any type of early movement.

Pre-Order

Iphone 7 Plus 256 GB Jet Black onTuesday 13th around 3pm.

Quoting a ship date in November, any chance i will get lucky and get one before. I would hate to have wait two months lol

You may get lucky, but try Best Buy. Manager told me all 9/9 orders were delivered on launch day

csierra72

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got an email from Sprint saying that they hadn't forgotten about my order and they are receiving shipments and filling orders as fast as they can.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2