apple upgrade program question

thatgrayboi

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Even tho i have a preoder through verizon . Jet black 128 gb plus. IM curious to know to what is the credit score needed for Apple upgrade program ? I got denied with a 680 equifax score . If i would of known i would of have saved my self a inquiry

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Even tho i have a preoder through verizon . Jet black 128 gb plus. IM curious to know to what is the credit score needed for Apple upgrade program ? I got denied with a 680 equifax score . If i would of known i would of have saved my self a inquiry

I don't know, but curious to see if anyone does. I have mid 700s and my wife low 800s. I run credit reports all the time, so they may be looking at other variables besides base score.

thatgrayboi

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
i think its Craig , i don't have any debt beside my car loan . other than that i have 3 credit cards but none have no charged credit on them .

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
My credit score is 719 on all three Experian, Trans, Equifax I am not sure what goes into it but originally last year when it first came out I was denied in store and my credit score was higher. I was sent that letter with average age of account as my oldest account is 7 years newest 3 years so they denied me. Fast forward a year later same time and I was approved online during the pre ordering my 7 plus 128gb jet black, so I am not sure exactly but there are a lot of funny stories out there on credit forums concerning citizens. Just to note one a lady and her sister went into a apple store and the siste was approved for a 6 plus 128gb and her credit score was 500 while the one with the credit score of 690 was denied. She then started going off on the apple folks saying how did she get approved when her score is this and mine is that all loud and crazy they told her it was citizens bank that determines so they called on the spot . You can imagine how the comments went on that thread lol.... but seeing that who knows what they use to approve.

thatgrayboi

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
My credit score is 719 on all three Experian, Trans, Equifax I am not sure what goes into it but originally last year when it first came out I was denied in store and my credit score was higher. I was sent that letter with average age of account as my oldest account is 7 years newest 3 years so they denied me. Fast forward a year later same time and I was approved online during the pre ordering my 7 plus 128gb jet black, so I am not sure exactly but there are a lot of funny stories out there on credit forums concerning citizens. Just to note one a lady and her sister went into a apple store and the siste was approved for a 6 plus 128gb and her credit score was 500 while the one with the credit score of 690 was denied. She then started going off on the apple folks saying how did she get approved when her score is this and mine is that all loud and crazy they told her it was citizens bank that determines so they called on the spot . You can imagine how the comments went on that thread lol.... but seeing that who knows what they use to approve.

all i can say is wow !!!!