FIRST TIME COLOR didnt MATTER???

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes it matters. When I'm paying that much for something, I want to get the color that I want.

mikezmac

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Jet Black is the color you'll never see. It scratches. Most people will have it in a case. (Apple provider the disclaimer in advance so no one can cry/sue)

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I have been going between the white face and black face since 2012. This year it's back to the white face. I don't like gold anything and while I like the rose gold, I couldn't see myself carrying it everyday. Silver is one of my favorite colors so I couldn't go wrong with it. I was taught if I'm spending my money on it, don't settle, get the one I want.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Nope, color matters.

I don't like black, I'm used to the white front.
Silver makes the phone look cheap.
Rose Gold is feminine in my humble opinion. Nofi.
So I went with the Gold. Will be my third phone in Gold and I don't have the feeling I will regret it.

Finally I found someone that have the same thought when it comes to the silver color! The silver on 5/5s is great but now it looks cheap, kinda plastic that Apple wants to look like aluminum. So definitely gold. I couldn't agree more.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Color matters definitely, I like a white front personally, so that narrows it to Silver, Gold or Rose gold. Rose gold. Picked gold because when i bought my iPad Air 2, the only color available was Gold, so i had to match it, so i got gold iPhone.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Minutes before placing an order for my 7plus I kept thinking about which Color I wanted.
I first thought jet black but it didn't really grab my attention that much as it reminded me of the iPhone 3G back casing.

Plus the idea of waiting till October put me off oven more.

Silver looked cool and so did the other colours lol.

So I just played "ini mini minei moe"... and picked gold lol.

Anyone feel the same ???

EVERY single time i play the 'ini mine moe' game with the colour options lol

even when I'm just window shopping. Picking the colour seems to be the hardest part. Picking the storage size or carrier is easy stuff.

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It could be lavender, soft pink, aqua, or anything else. As long as it has a black faceplate that's all that matters. I find the faceplates in white absolutely horrendous.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Color matters definitely, I like a white front personally, so that narrows it to Silver, Gold or Rose gold. Rose gold. Picked gold because when i bought my iPad Air 2, the only color available was Gold, so i had to match it, so i got gold iPhone.

Funny you say this because my iPad Air 2 is space gray to match my phone but I'm switching to silver. I don't know if I wanna sell my space gray iPad and buy a silver or keep it! Lol

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
haha, then you def need to update the color of the iPad lol jk. I mean i also went gold for a change. And i love it, and would always continue to get Gold until a new color comes out with the white front.

walkingrock

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I am used to a white faceplate, my current phone has a black faceplate, which is driving me crazy! Thus it toppled me over to getting a new phone early!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77