T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Canceled my TMobile order after noticing all my local Apple stores had 7 Pluses available to reserve. I reserved a Plus and picked it up a couple hours later. Plus I'm on the much better Apple Upgrade Program with Apple Care Plus. A very smooth transaction with much better customer service than the TMobile stores I've dealt with. Plus I got my phone 3-4 weeks earlier than TMobile gave me even though I ordered early am 9/9.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Canceled my TMobile order after noticing all my local Apple stores had 7 Pluses available to reserve. I reserved a Plus and picked it up a couple hours later. Plus I'm on the much better Apple Upgrade Program with Apple Care Plus. A very smooth transaction with much better customer service than the TMobile stores I've dealt with. Plus I got my phone 3-4 weeks earlier than TMobile gave me even though I ordered early am 9/9.

The only reason I went with tmobile was JUMP upgrade where I'm turning in my 6S pluses and getting 7 pluses, I ordered a Black 256 GB and a RG 256 GB

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I had JUMP until yesterday. Within a couple hours I reserved my Plus, joined Apple's Upgrade Program and then sold my 6s on Craigslist for more than what TMobile or Apple offered me. Then I canceled my JUMP and am saving even more money.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't hold your breath. Probably queuing up for drop off at ups tomorrow. But we can hope.

My shipping label was made and verified yesterday, dated for end of day today. They post dated it, UPS has yet to pick it up. There have been massive disappointments all around. Next year I'm joining Apple's upgrade program so I only have to be upset about the lack of stock made for opening.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My shipping label was made and verified yesterday, dated for end of day today. They post dated it, UPS has yet to pick it up. There have been massive disappointments all around. Next year I'm joining Apple's upgrade program so I only have to be upset about the lack of stock made for opening.

I'm with T-Mobile and I only order from Apple. Every year I order right at the time preorders start. Every year I have a phone on launch day.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I canceled my TMobile JUMP and preorder. Got my phone last Thursday and joined the Apple Replacement Program. Very smooth and pleasant transaction. Great customer service at Apple Stores. Next year they will make sure they take care of their Apple Replacement customers better.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm with T-Mobile and I only order from Apple. Every year I order right at the time preorders start. Every year I have a phone on launch day.

Yeah, I canceled my TMobile JUMP and preorder. Got my phone last Thursday and joined the Apple Replacement Program. Very smooth and pleasant transaction. Great customer service at Apple Stores. Next year they will make sure they take care of their Apple Replacement customers better.

I learned my lesson, I just need to have my phone paid off so I don't have to turn it in to T-Mobile and make a straight trade to Apple instead. With barely 45 minutes left of 9/26 local time, UPS did the origin scan for my phone. I don't anticipate seeing it before Wednesday. You know, because it's Monday and it's Next Day Air (may take two business days). This year has just been one company after another dropping the ball on me. UPS will be the third.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I learned my lesson, I just need to have my phone paid off so I don't have to turn it in to T-Mobile and make a straight trade to Apple instead. With barely 45 minutes left of 9/26 local time, UPS did the origin scan for my phone. I don't anticipate seeing it before Wednesday. You know, because it's Monday and it's Next Day Air (may take two business days). This year has just been one company after another dropping the ball on me. UPS will be the third.

I don't even do apple trade in. I just pay retail. I sold my old phone for $690. New phone was $869 + tax. Maybe 930 OTD. So I paid $240 difference. Breaks down to $20 bucks a month for the year it cost. I just prefer to go that route. But Apple trade in program is still a great option.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't even do apple trade in. I just pay retail. I sold my old phone for $690. New phone was $869 + tax. Maybe 930 OTD. So I paid $240 difference. Breaks down to $20 bucks a month for the year it cost. I just prefer to go that route. But Apple trade in program is still a great option.

I wish I could, my budget is strained right now. Hopefully I get sorted before then and just buy it outright. I'm still worried I'm going to get the matte Black instead of Jet Black after all this.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I wish I could, my budget is strained right now. Hopefully I get sorted before then and just buy it outright. I'm still worried I'm going to get the matte Black instead of Jet Black after all this.

Yeah I hear you. I just pay up front on CC and then sell my phone and pay that money right back. And also just pay the difference back too. I know that won't work for all so trade in program works best for others.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I sold mine on Craigslist to pay off the iphone balance with TMobile and chose the Apple Upgrade Program. I can't buy outright but that's cool.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2