Does Google Play music and other Google services work well on iPhone?

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 7 to 7 plus?

Yes to all questions. The only downside to the google play music service is you will not be able to use the iPhone music app to play your google play music library, even if you have your music downloaded locally. On a bright side, the lock screen and control center controls will work when playing google play music.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Most Google apps work very well, but if you use Google Now a lot, you'll notice some differences. Not all of the cards show up all the time, and the feature where if you tap the microphone to identify music that's playing doesn't work on the iPhone.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 7 to 7 plus?

Yes to all questions. The only downside to the google play music service is you will not be able to use the iPhone music app to play your google play music library, even if you have your music downloaded locally. On a bright side, the lock screen and control center controls will work when playing google play music.

If you have google music, you would not want Apple music to play as most folks with Google music are subscription which means you would use the app anyway. I use both since I switch back and forth between note series and iphone, never had any issues with the playlist or anything using both apps on one device and vice versa using Apple music on my note.

crwoo

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I started a free 4 month trial of google music on my iphone 6s plus and it took a huge hit on that battery even if i didnt use it. Uninstalled after 5 days

Laserbutt

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I just have my entire library in the Google play music cloud, I've gone sooo long without having to sync or mess with iTunes. The hardware is super enticing but I'm so enveloped in the Google ecosystem that I'm worried I won't dig it.. I know, real problems...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2