Hi
    All pictures which i take or save from net which are in my gallery gets blurry after some days. Then there is small error sign “!” at the end of the picture. Then i can’t send any pictures on whatsapp, fb messenger or any. Meaning i can’t use the picture. Why is that so? What is the solution.
    Thanks
    03-11-2018 05:59 AM
    Check your iCloud storage and check to see in Settings > Photos if iCloud Photo Library is enabled.
    03-11-2018 06:20 AM
    I did. It is enabled
    03-11-2018 06:44 AM
    I did. It is enabled
    Exactly. So your problem is that the full resolution version is being uploaded to iCloud and is no longer on your iPhone. This is normally a pretty seamless process where the full res version downloads on the fly when you need it but you seem to be having an issue with that part.
    Have you tried restarting your iPhone? How about signing and out iCloud and then back in?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-11-2018 08:00 AM
    Exactly. So your problem is that the full resolution version is being uploaded to iCloud and is no longer on your iPhone. This is normally a pretty seamless process where the full res version downloads on the fly when you need it but you seem to be having an issue with that part.
    Have you tried restarting your iPhone? How about signing and out iCloud and then back in?
    In addition, enable Cellular Data in Settings > Photos if you want to be able to download the full resolution photos back to your phone to share or whatnot.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-11-2018 08:06 AM
    In addition, enable Cellular Data in Settings > Photos if you want to be able to download the full resolution photos back to your phone to share or whatnot.
    That’s interesting, are you suggesting that a wifi only device will not be able to download full resolution photos back to your device ?
    03-11-2018 07:27 PM
    That’s interesting, are you suggesting that a wifi only device will not be able to download full resolution photos back to your device ?
    They will, as long as they’re actually on WiFi.
    03-11-2018 07:32 PM