Got our iphone 6s.sssss a day early!

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
Might as well. Only going this way once. I love that I will have all space grey devices and my Wife will have all rose gold. that's cool! She had a hard time getting used to osx when I had my mini...and so did I to tell you the truth...but I will get used to it. can't wait to get garage band and pro tools for music creation...that's awesome...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
WE cannot put them down. Ipad has made a huge difference in our sons life. We are now ordering 2 watches, 2 macbooks, 2 ipad pros (9.7") 1 pad mini, and a 27" imac. Might as well dive in full tilt!

WOW that's a lot of hardware. Congrats!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Might as well. Only going this way once. I love that I will have all space grey devices and my Wife will have all rose gold. that's cool! She had a hard time getting used to osx when I had my mini...and so did I to tell you the truth...but I will get used to it. can't wait to get garage band and pro tools for music creation...that's awesome...
I think it's really cool that you and your wife are doing this, and also the color differences!

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
Ha ha....Robert, the surface 3s actually are a better overall device than the ipad line. I love it....however, I want full integration more. IOS/OSX/etc. I have no issues with the surface other than total lack of new app software.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha....Robert, the surface 3s actually are a better overall device than the ipad line. I love it....however, I want full integration more. IOS/OSX/etc. I have no issues with the surface other than total lack of new app software.
Oh, sure - I was partially kidding :) Every device has its uses, and everyone gets what works best for them. I know people do love the Surface line!

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on the new iPhones. I would love to go with other apple hardware as well. Its difficult though when you have a hard time just being able to afford food though, let alone anything else.

Im glad to hear that your son likes them as well. Im a 30 year old with high-functioning autism. Glad to see there are others like me around here.

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
That's awesome...thanks for sharing Damien! He is 10 and doing good. Yeah, we are in a good spot where our mortgage is not bad, considering what we have, I have my business on our property and can increase work load to take care of any extras we want...

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
Oh, sure - I was partially kidding :) Every device has its uses, and everyone gets what works best for them. I know people do love the Surface line!

I know. I wish the ipad pro was more surface like in it implementation. However, I think I can suffice with the 9.7 pro and MacBook just fine! ha ha

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
WE cannot put them down. Ipad has made a huge difference in our sons life. We are now ordering 2 watches, 2 macbooks, 2 ipad pros (9.7") 1 pad mini, and a 27" imac. Might as well dive in full tilt!

Oh boy! Congrats!!

I'm sure you're going to have a fun time unboxing all of them

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Congrats and welcome to your new world of "ohh I'm able to get that app now!" It's how I felt coming from a blackberry. Haha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2