From 6s plus to 6s

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I went back to the 6s Plus and have sold off the SE. I loved the SE but the screen and accuracy of typing on the larger screen was-what won me over.

This 6s Plus is so easy to use, I almost don't want it lol. I need to do things the hard way lol.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Same here.... I know the feeling; the form factor is great, but after using the larger real estate for so long I needed to have it back

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I used the 6 for a year and wanted the Plus badly. Very happy with the 6s Plus.

I did the same thing. I am so happy that I moved to the plus. When I first purchased the 6, I thought the plus was too big. After a year of the 6 I regretted that decision. The 6s plus is the perfect size it is not big and fits fine into my pocket. I have mine in a tech 21 case. In an otter box it would be way to big.

Side note the 6s plus battery is amazing.

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, been using the plus size since the 6 came out, but now I'm getting tired of the weight and portability issues with the 6S+. Might jump over to the 6S this week.

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
So I took the jump and moved from the plus to the 6S. Really liking the smaller form factor but like everyone else the battery is something to consider. If you have chargers / cables everywhere then you are good to go.

DriftSlave

May 22, 2016
Visit site
6S+ isn't even that big of a phone...I pocket the thing with a otterbox on it....

larger battery, Optical Image Stabilization, and larger screen wins in my book.

I only can say there is on draw back of owning a 6S+ and that's not having access to all the cool novelty cases. I can live with that...

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
So I took the jump and moved from the plus to the 6S. Really liking the smaller form factor but like everyone else the battery is something to consider. If you have chargers / cables everywhere then you are good to go.

My 6s battery life is great if you take the time and do proper settings maybe not as good as 6 plus but very much acceptable .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2