Can I use an iPhone 6s from Singapore in India?

I

iMore Question

Iphone 6s from Singapore

I was planning to buy Iphone 6s from Singapore. I live in India and the prices of the newly launched Iphones are very high here.
Wanted to know the consequences in terms of international warranty and whether there are any services not available in phones from Singapore.
Unable to figure out on net, there are many different views. Would a great help if anyone can provide some information. Thanks!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone 6s from Singapore

Welcome to iMore! All iPhones come with one year or hardware repair coverage and 90 days of complementary support. That being said, you might want to contact Apple Store by phone and ask someone.

Sajal Basu

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Iphone 6s from Singapore

Though Apple says they have an International Coverage, but sometimes the coverage is only on the software.

I had previously suffered by buying iphone 6 Plus from US.. The warranty is not valid in India and when Apple recalled the phone for a free camera fix, Apple India won't take mine, not even if I am ready to fix it.

Also if you have any defect.. Apple India or any authorized service center in India won't even take in the phone to service.

I learned this the hard way.. Do be very careful about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2