Any issues?

Pcmx

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I have a 6s and the wife has a 6s Plus both of us have experienced where the phone doesn't wake up. In both cases the only thing that got it going again was putting on a charger and then waiting a few minutes and trying it again. Phone booted right up after that:

I know your probably thinking well the maybe your battery died, and I thought the same but when mine turned in it was at 62% and abut lower on my wife's . Nowhere never dead.

Hey! I'm a bb10 user and I don't have an iPhone 6S but I do like iOS too. I bought an iPod touch 6 to have the updated Apple ecosystem along with my BlackBerry and had this happen on the first day and wonder if it's just an iOS 9 thing? I updated my device right out of the box using iTunes with it connected to my Mac and didn't transfer anything from any other devices but deleted the mobile applications folder and re-downloaded all my apps new from iTunes.

Luckily my sister who is an iPhone user who was also surprised by my iPod appearing completely dead and unresponsive was able to help me get it back up and running by connecting it to her charger while i held the home and power button for over ten seconds and it came back on. It was also 100% charged. How do you do a hard reset or is that it? I thought I was gonna have to return it :(

Thanks in advance!

Pcmx

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I have a 6s and the wife has a 6s Plus both of us have experienced where the phone doesn't wake up. In both cases the only thing that got it going again was putting on a charger and then waiting a few minutes and trying it again. Phone booted right up after that:

I know your probably thinking well the maybe your battery died, and I thought the same but when mine turned in it was at 62% and abut lower on my wife's . Nowhere never dead.

Testing, my other post failed?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
New 6S owners, have you experienced any issues in terms of latency responsiveness and system performance? I'm just about ready to switch over from Android but want to see if any first adopters are having any issues.

Cheers

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Compared to what?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77