6s plus and IOS 11

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
So far so good but, I still have the old Siri voice. The new voice is not working. I checked the Siri voice settings and when I choose a voice the sample voice is the new voice but when I ask Siri a question like what is the weather she replies in the old Siri voice

bluej3

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
So far so good but, I still have the old Siri voice. The new voice is not working. I checked the Siri voice settings and when I choose a voice the sample voice is the new voice but when I ask Siri a question like what is the weather she replies in the old Siri voice

I see, it could be a bug

thejasonhowell

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Every time I get a call, the speaker phone automatically kicks in for some reason.

3f4d1105860adb9eba66438f6691fa12.png

Make sure that is set to auto

jfa1

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Visit site
I installed it a couple of days ago on my 6S+. It's great nice and smooth the new features I am most liking so far. You can respond to notifications quicker. I'm still finding my way around and happening upon improvements. I like it so far Battery life is fine.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I’m on 11.2 on mine..works fine. Only issue I’ve noticed is in messages if I text someone while they are typing, their response goes ahead of my text in the display...didn’t do that in any other version..