Loving this beast!

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Only had it for a while, but the more I use this gynormous thing, the more I like it. Typing is more accurate with the zoomed in screen setting, it's lickety split fast and the camera is great.

Screen seems to have a much higher resolution than my 6 did as well. Plus, it looks great in the black Switcheasy Numbers case. Which includes a flawless ZAGG HDX install.

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Same here I'm loving this right now I got it the day before the 7 came out due to the note7 recall and the price drop in the 64gig model and I must say after 7 years of android apple has come along way and I am now an apple user looking at getting a mac now lol..

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
It's kind of weird how after reading all this hype on the iPhone 7, I turn to my 6s plus and I'm still loving it more than ever. I see no need to upgrade this year.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm loving how many people snapped this up instead of the 7/7 Plus. I went today to get a 7, and got the 6S+ with the same amount of storage as the 7 for the same pricing. I think it's a smart choice on my part, but who knows, haha.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm loving how many people snapped this up instead of the 7/7 Plus. I went today to get a 7, and got the 6S+ with the same amount of storage as the 7 for the same pricing. I think it's a smart choice on my part, but who knows, haha.

I really wanted to break into iOS on the latest and greatest, but since there are no 7Ps to be found at T-Mobile stores I called around and found a 64GB 6S+. Cheaper than my Note 7, and much more fluid. I'm very happy with it. I still plan on moving to the 7+, but if for some reason I wasn't able to I'd be happy with this phone for a while. Considering I've had 4 different Android phones in the last 12 months, that is saying a lot!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I really wanted to break into iOS on the latest and greatest, but since there are no 7Ps to be found at T-Mobile stores I called around and found a 64GB 6S+. Cheaper than my Note 7, and much more fluid. I'm very happy with it. I still plan on moving to the 7+, but if for some reason I wasn't able to I'd be happy with this phone for a while. Considering I've had 4 different Android phones in the last 12 months, that is saying a lot!

Same! VZW was going to let me return the Note and hop across the street to Best Buy, aka Last Resort Buy, and scoop up a 128 GB regular 7. But after playing with it in the store for awhile I decided I really didn't like the screen size and the 6S Plus pricing was too good to pass up. Walked away with one in 128 GB. I've been on Android since the 5S and iOS 8, so to me, it's almost like trying out a whole new phone with the body style difference and iOS 10

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I went in today and swapped my Note 7 for the 6S Plus. I played with the iPhone 7 demo for a bit and just didn't notice a difference using the phone. Other than the camera and home button, it felt and worked exactly like the 6S Plus. I saved $10 a month and didn't have to wait 2 months for it. I have another upgrade coming up in March and will get the 7 Plus then.

david9962000

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
With the 6S you can use a headset and charge at the same time. I don't think you can do that on the 7? I have many wired headsets (home, office).

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I too got a 6S Plus about 3 weeks ago for same reasons as others have mentioned. I got the 64gb in rose gold and don't feel I'm missing anything not waiting on the 7. I'm interested in next years iPhone however and will be happy with my 6S Plus until then.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77