Automatically backing photos and videos up to DropBox for Business?

I

iMore Question

Automatically backing photos and videos up to DropBox for Business

Hi guys, just got a iPhone 6s Plus 64 gb. New to iPhone but have had rMBP for a while. My question: I have unlimited storage on DropBox for Business, but very little storage on my personal dropbox. DropBox lets you automatically back up photos and videos to personal but not to business. On my Android there is an app called DropSync that lets me very minutely determine which folders to backup to dropbox and on which schedule. With that I can upload to my Business account, and I just chose the folder with my videos and photos, voila?passive, complete backup of all files at no additional charge (again, because I'm already paying for DropBox for business).

Is there anything like that for iPhone? I don't want to have to pay $3/month for iCloud storage when I already have unlimited storage. Thanks!

bzeroh56

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: Automatically backing photos and videos up to DropBox for Business

Do you mean a dropbox app? There is one. Also there's carousel by Dropbox which is specifically for photos and videos, you can use the app if you have dropbox. (Also you get a certain amount of icloud storage for free - 5 gb). There's also Cloud Indeed which is a cloud manager app that supports Dropbox, google drive, onedrive, and box. With Cloud Indeed you can upload files and move files around between clouds. I don't know if that's what you're looking for. Also, File Manager & Reader for Dropbox... is a similar app to Cloud Indeed. (Oh, and all of these apps are free! Although idk about storage space).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77