Is the 128 Space Grey the new golden jewel?

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It seems like it depends on which area of the U.S. you are located or the timing, especially if you're purchasing online.

dems86

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I went through T-Mobile a couple days after launch, and the 128GB Space Grey was he only one they had in stock, so I took it (originally was going to get a Silver 64GB). Every other 6S+ color/size was 4-6 weeks out at that time.

It wound up going on back order the next day, but luckily two days later if shipped out and arrived the next day. Was pretty surprised I was able to snag one after waiting so late to decide to give iOS a shot again, but with my experience the 128GB Space Grey was the only color/size model that I could have picked up in a reasonable mount of time, lol

Loving it BTW ;)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The thing with the Space Grey one, is it's the only one with a black face. I can't stand the white face. Too distracting when watching videos.

If Apple made a Gold with Black face... They'd sell out in no time!

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the white face iPhones for a few years now. Just got my rose gold, 64G 6s+ yesterday and it's a gorgeous phone. It's working flawlessly as well! I hate to put a case on it, but I ordered an Apple silicone case to be safe. I may go back to the black face phone next time I upgrade, which will probably be in 2 years. I plan on keeping this baby for a while! Enjoy!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have always purchased black phones and it seems any 128GB 6S+ are hard to get, they are in and quickly sold out at the Apple stores. I noticed AT&T rose gold (or Bros Gold as its called) is on backorder until mid December.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Wonder if it has something to do with it being the only black bezeled screen available? I, for one, cannot stand the white face, especially when watching video. It's so distracting.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77