Where to order from?

Jtsarby

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I missed launch day this year and everyone is out of stock of the 6S plus. Would you recommend I order through Apple or AT&T? Would one be faster than the other?

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
If you have a store nearby check their inventory daily and once they get it in order online or through the app for I store pickup. That probably would be the fastest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I went through my carrier (Verizon) this year and didn't have any problems. It's a personal preference

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's more of an issue when, rather than where. Everyone is out of the Plus it seems. You might find a 16 gb model. Just keep checking stores.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Check Apple's site every few hours as their stores update their inventory for reservation. I did this on Saturday and got the 6S Plus 64GB which is exactly what I wanted.

anon7089239

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I would go to Apple. If you can physically GO to a store even better, if you can set an appointment. That way you will KNOW the phone will be there.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I missed launch day this year and everyone is out of stock of the 6S plus. Would you recommend I order through Apple or AT&T? Would one be faster than the other?

You can check the Apple Store online everyday at exactly 8AM and make a reservation for pick up. I did this everyday when I replaced my phone and was able to find one at one of our local stores. Apple CSR told me that they do receive shipment everyday but only limited so best to check it as soon as the online reservation becomes available at 8AM. As soon as I reserved mine, I checked it again and it became unavailable right away at any locations in my area. Good luck with your phone hunting!

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I've had so many problems trying to get my 6S+ (went through AT&T, Best Buy, and now Apple) I put an order in last night, but will be checking every day for in store stock.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
You can check the Apple Store online everyday at exactly 8AM and make a reservation for pick up. I did this everyday when I replaced my phone and was able to find one at one of our local stores. Apple CSR told me that they do receive shipment everyday but only limited so best to check it as soon as the online reservation becomes available at 8AM. As soon as I reserved mine, I checked it again and it became unavailable right away at any locations in my area. Good luck with your phone hunting!

Did you go through the app/website or call into the store?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Did you go through the app/website or call into the store?

I used the Apple Store App on my phone because it's faster. It knows right away the location of Apple Store in my area. You can do it too online but much easier using the App.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I used the Apple Store App on my phone because it's faster. It knows right away the location of Apple Store in my area. You can do it too online but much easier using the App.

Got my Gold 128GB 6S+ today! Been checking Apple in store reservation availability every morning at 8AM, finally, they had my phone this morning, went in and cancelled the order I placed with Apple once I was sure they did have the phone for me. Anyone still waiting, keep checking the reservation option daily at 8AM!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Got my Gold 128GB 6S+ today! Been checking Apple in store reservation availability every morning at 8AM, finally, they had my phone this morning, went in and cancelled the order I placed with Apple once I was sure they did have the phone for me. Anyone still waiting, keep checking the reservation option daily at 8AM!

Congrats, and enjoy! I got the same phone in silver on launch day. Such a great device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77