I have a 6+ from last year, and I kept going back and forth between the 6+ and the regular 6. I decided to go with the regular 6s this year. I have smaller hands and using it one handed was impossible. Portability is more important to me than longer battery life. Probably because I'm not a real heavy user. I don't play games or watch movies or tv shows on my device, I'm just a normal moderate user. The battery life on my 6s lasts me 8 hours or more. Just depends on how you use your device and which features are more important to you!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-29-2015 10:38 AM
    the problem I have I am a physical education teacher, and a high school football/basketball coach, I am often on football field or in a gym, its nice to have the plus when i am sitting around, on the move i am not too sure i currently have the iphone 6, I am not sure what to do i love the big screen and the battery life , but i also value portability .........i am stuck
    I have a few small problems. When on my motorcycle, I constantly have to check to make sure its not going to slip out of my pocket. When I run, I do have to use an armband because it's a bit heavy smacking against your leg. Other than that it's great. Shouldn't have a problem with portability.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-29-2015 10:40 AM
    6 plus is really cool. Laying on sofa for surf web... Youtube, music and games. Then i fall asleep.
    charmguru and gusgusbcn like this.
    09-29-2015 11:02 AM
    Wish I'd gone Plus last year.
    I'm not one to say I told you so, ... But yeah ...
    qbnkelt, Spencerdl and nikkisharif like this.
    09-29-2015 11:55 AM
    I know. You and Reeneebob.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    09-29-2015 12:58 PM
    I have the plus on order. And this issue is making me second guess my choice. I'm afraid the size will be too much of a pain. The only reason I went with the plus is because of the battery. And maybe the OIS also.
    I really like the size of the 6S. But I just wish it had better battery. Is only 9:30am and I'm already at 60%.
    Don't let it intimidate you! My gf has a 5s and always called my plus a phablet. Recently her phone started acting up, so T-Mobile gave her a 6 plus as a loaner phone. She actually quickly became use to it and preordered the 6s plus last week and got it in yesterday. So far, so pleased.

When the 6 plus came out, I let the size freak me out and then realized the 6 was not the way to go at all. This year I'm more than please with the 6s plus. It feels nice in the hand because it has a different finish and it has the added weight, which I like.

I tried to use a 6s I ordered the other day and I put it right back in the box and put it in my drawer. I really miss OIS and with a camera so beautiful and 4K video, I'll stick with using the 6s plus.
    Audizine likes this.
    09-29-2015 02:14 PM
    I went from a 5 to a 6s Plus and I'm in love. The screen size is great for the things I like to do while on my phone. I've been using two hands a lot more now. My pinky is a little hurt from trying to one hand it. Still pretty hard to one hand but not impossible. I find myself doing less things with my phone. Like putting it in my lap while I drive. It's almost the same size as my wallet so holding them both sometimes is annoying but I wouldn't downgrade at all. I have seen people out running with their 6 plus in an arm band so I think we just have to adjust to the big phone like.
    09-29-2015 02:29 PM
    I couldn't imagine using anything smaller, after getting use to the Plus.
    I also am a two thumbs user, perfect size for that I carry my phone in front left pocket (nothing else goes in that pocket) OH YEA... Then there is my eyes, non eye strain with the bigger size..... Perfect phone

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 02:33 PM
    Haven't used my Plus at the gym yet... That's my only worry.
    When I'm at the gym, my phones go on the floor next to the weight machine I'm using, and on the machine for cardio. I'm a bit nervous too, because the case I got for it doesn't have as big of a "lip" around the screen. I'll have to really watch it.
    09-29-2015 02:59 PM
    Don't let it intimidate you! My gf has a 5s and always called my plus a phablet. Recently her phone started acting up, so T-Mobile gave her a 6 plus as a loaner phone. She actually quickly became use to it and preordered the 6s plus last week and got it in yesterday. So far, so pleased.

When the 6 plus came out, I let the size freak me out and then realized the 6 was not the way to go at all. This year I'm more than please with the 6s plus. It feels nice in the hand because it has a different finish and it has the added weight, which I like.

I tried to use a 6s I ordered the other day and I put it right back in the box and put it in my drawer. I really miss OIS and with a camera so beautiful and 4K video, I'll stick with using the 6s plus.
    Thank you!
    I keep going to the apple store to play with the 6 plus.. i actually started to get used to it... and today I just went to play with the 6S plus... and made up my mind and went to amazon and ordered me a plus case
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-29-2015 10:48 PM
    I'm unlike most here. I had both 6 and 6 plus. Got the plus for battery. Switched between the two every week or two. Loved them both. The plus was ok during winter when I had jacket pockets but I knew once summer rolled around, I'd be annoyed by its size. Girl pockets barely fit the 6. The plus just got in the way too much for me. As much as I loved it, it had to go. I went with the 6s this time around. It's the right decision for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-29-2015 11:28 PM
    I had the 6+ since launch last year, and thought this year I would go back to the iconic "one handed use" of the iphone 6s. Well I have had it since launch day and I ordered myself the 6s+.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-30-2015 02:19 AM
    I have NEVER consistently used any device one handed. I always used two hands.
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    09-30-2015 04:26 AM
    I could not go back to a smaller iPhone. No way. . . . Yes, you have to make some concessions, but it's totally worth it.
    09-30-2015 08:04 AM
    Was on the iPhone 6 last year, Glad I switched to the iPhone 6s Plus. Would never switch back to a smaller device.
    Frehley likes this.
    09-30-2015 10:16 AM
    I got comfortable at with the plus in about a weeks time. Never had any issues with the size. The screen size and battery life is worth it the adjustment.

09-30-2015 10:35 AM
    Was on the iPhone 6 last year, Glad I switched to the iPhone 6s Plus. Would never switch back to a smaller device.
    I also had the 6 last year and have had no trouble adjusting to the 6s Plus...just put it in the front pocket and go.
    09-30-2015 06:12 PM
    Not a pain. Male so have big pockets. Got used to the size going from a 5S in 30 minutes.
    09-30-2015 06:16 PM
    I had an iPhone 5 (which I thought was big coming from a 3GS) and then I got an LG G3 for about 3 months, then imminently went back to Apple with an iPhone 6 Plus and the size is perfect. When I see the phone in someone else's hands, It looks huge, but when I hold it now, the size is not a problem at all. I hope Apple keeps making bigger screened phones because they make gaming, videos, and web browsing a lot better. Not to mention the battery is a tad larger. I am actually thinking about selling my iPad Air due to the size of the 6+. I wear mainly gym shorts everywhere I go and the only time the phone kind of falls out of my pocket is when I get into my car. I use a thin Insignia case, and sometimes no case. If anyone ever asks what phone size to get, I always recommend the Plus. Well worth the extra money and size. I can promise you will be happier with the bigger size.
    10-01-2015 08:30 PM
    I too love mine, coming from a 6 plus I think this phone is what the 6 plus should have been all along. I am used to the size and find it very easy to carry around and use. I like the fact that I use both thumbs when text messaging or using tapatalk. This thing fits my hands perfectly.
    10-01-2015 11:31 PM
    If the iPhone 6s had the same size battery as the 6s+ I would go with the smaller of the two. The 6s+ battery is what makes this phone great. Can't complain.

W1ck3D86 likes this.
    10-02-2015 04:33 AM
    I've been using a Plus sized phone for over a year now. It took me a week or so to get used to the size and now I couldn't go back to a smaller size-and I have average sized female hands. I can still one-hand the phone when needed. I certainly had to adjust my grip from the smaller phone, but once I did that, the size was perfectly manageable. But I also rarely pocket it-it's either in my hand, on a table next to me, or in my purse. But hats no different than how I carried the 5S.
    As for all the new technical stuff and the speed of the phone, it's great and I can echo the couple of posts above me about those features.
    My exact thoughts!!! I have average female hands as well & one handed use isn't an issue. I learned to adjust my grip over a year ago & it second nature now.

I own both the 6s & 6s plus & honestly you can't go wrong with either but the Plus will always be my main.

Last edited by nikkisharif; 10-02-2015 at 08:07 AM.
    Will Brady likes this.
    10-02-2015 07:44 AM
    OP - if portability and pocketability are some of your primary concerns, get the 6S. But if you value the larger screen, better battery life and OIS for the camera, then get the 6S Plus, knowing that portability/pocketability won't be as good.

I live with a Plus (S Plus now, Plus before) on a daily basis and it works well for me. I don't go the gym so that's not an issue for me. If I did, I'd leave in the car.
    10-02-2015 12:05 PM
    Best iphone 6 plus review ever!
    10-02-2015 05:02 PM
    Best iphone6+ review ever....
    10-02-2015 05:03 PM
53 123