What case are you currently using on your iPhone 6?

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue after only a few hours with the orange color. The company offered zero support. Definitely not worth the price.

if you have facebook reach out to them on facebook. Im never buying another dog and bone product. its shame really like it but the discoloring is horrible. I sold it on ebay for 15 bucks cut my loss and move on. its very discouraging that seems like you only get good customer service from companies in facebook sometimes these days. like they pay attention facebook because not everyone uses facebook i guess.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
if you have facebook reach out to them on facebook. Im never buying another dog and bone product. its shame really like it but the discoloring is horrible. I sold it on ebay for 15 bucks cut my loss and move on. its very discouraging that seems like you only get good customer service from companies in facebook sometimes these days. like they pay attention facebook because not everyone uses facebook i guess.

I tried contacting them through Facebook first and they claimed that they have never seen this happen before. After contacting their customer service they claimed that I did not have enough proof of purchase even after I sent pictures of the case, packaging and all bar codes stating that they could not find the order in their system. I'm done with them. Currently I'm trying out the Catalyst case. So far so good and definitely waterproof.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Wife is using her lifeproof fre. She loves it. Of course we have a 16month old so the case being slobber proof is a huge plus. Only negative is audio from the iPhone through the case is muffled. Other than that she loves it.

eSport

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
A month in to my iPhone 6 ownership and I am simply using a generic silicon case and glass screen protector.
*Same with all my previous iPhones 3, 4, 4s, 5s.

David Smith47

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
lol.I am accustomed to using the cell phone case protecting my iPhone 6 against dust, shock, scratches and bumps; and i found a pretty practical publication from a blog at blog.onu-mall.com/?cat=5 by googling how to pick the cell phone case preferred,tracking the blog,i was surprised by great selections of latest but affordable iPhone 6s case,i bought a really cool Ahha selfie snapshot case for iPhone 6 at onu-mall.com/korean-style-ahha-selfie-snap-shot-self-timer-bumper-frame-case-for-iphone-6-black.html,i do not need to press camera shutter any more, but just say "ahha" to snap

murchison

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
I use the black leather case from apple. I had missed the feel from my old moto x 2nd gen, and it protects the phone very well. I also use JETECH tempered glass protectors for the screen- only 6.99 and my phone has survived every drop. Infinitely better than what they sell in the carrier stores

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Here is my current case for my 6. Rock Aluminum case. Almost looks like I have no case on.
$_1.JPG
But very soon I will be rockin a new Speck case that a very close friend has got for me. Really excited to be getting this case.
4127161yrFbacHuL.jpg

joco13xxl

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm using the black leather case from Apple...just because it's more practical. But i love the pouch style, i have the UltraSlim in black and the Heritage UltraSlim in brown, both from SenaCases. I use them very rarely, just because the iPhone it's more exposed, though i love these pouches.

Gadgetgirl38

May 28, 2016
Visit site
for all of those wondering about dog and bone cases. im very upset with my purchase. friend got iphone 6plus one and he brought it over because we wanted see the color comparison after about 2 and 1/2 weeks. the white gets very filthy and almost impossible to clean. this was taken after 15 mins of rubbing it with water and detergent like the company suggested. very upsetting when you consider the price you pay. i know white will get dirty but come on after 2 1/2 weeks :-/ View attachment 79734

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser should make tat good as new. I had to use that for an old school white MacBook I bought used where the hand rest was all dirty over time. Made it look brand new.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the OtterBox Symmetry today. It seems to have a new design. The edges aren't as angled and seem to be more rounded. It's more comfortable to hold than the previous version I've had.

I've also got the Commuter and a Switcheasy Numbers case in rotation.

Last edited:

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Have this one on my 6s however same as 6 very thin and grippy good protection Evutec-Karbon S1 made of woven kevlar .815BWj4vVvL._SL1500_.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2