iMessage Question

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
On my wife's new 6, when she receives a pic in iMessage, it shows that it downloaded but never shows the pic. If you go into details of the message you can see the pic there but not in the body of the message. Its not doing this on any other 6 that I've seen and can't figure out why hers is doing this.....

Any help would be great..

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Seemed to work at first tells me there is a setting somewhere that is causing this issue (or you might have just found a bug) - quick question, does she use a Mac or an iPad with continuity/hand-off turned on?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Try deleting the affected message thread, then toggle off iMessage and FaceTime. Then Reset Network Settings. Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset Network Settings. Your phone will reboot and you will have to enter your wifi passcode back in. Then toggle iMessage and FaceTime back on.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the tips!!!!!! Seems to be working after messing with a couple of the settings. Gonna give it a couple of days and see what happens, if it does it again ill try another one of the suggestions here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2